[3.3] ELEMENTAL MOLTEN STRIKE&FROST BLADES | UBER ELDER DOWN!! | DEADEYE/PF/RAIDER

"
osmossi wrote:
Nice build! Playing raider version of this and I have killed red elder and shaper with ease. No need to have +3 molten enchant or dying sun for end game content. This was my gear when I killed shaper

Nice work! Your gear actually looks like to be a modest budget so I'm glad that this build can be done without going to the extreme ends. Just want to ask if you are doing end game with the Thunderfists or swapping in another set like Tombfists?

"
orionafafner2 wrote:
Nice build, i tried to do rider version avatar of the veil. In lategame i respeck in avataar of the chase and slaughter or mb deadeye.
Any advice to improve my damage? I can spend a little ex now for this, and more later.

Spoiler

If you stick with Raider, the Lycosidae would be your biggest improvement in dps. When it comes to the gear itself, your belt could use an upgrade, and since you're using BOTB and a Rare Helm, you could actually push for non-toned boots and a life/res one and go for Uber lab enchants yourself. Adds Lightning Damage to Attacks or Ele penetration are huge when it comes to dps. The next step for you rings would be go after Opal or Diamond rings.

"
Severrin wrote:
Awesome build, been toying around with this myself after seeing it. Any advice on where to go with my gear currently? I'm definitely low on health though I have a few more points (and a jewel) that will help get to 5K, I definitely am lower than I need to be (a T1 life abyss in my vise would go a long way I'm sure).

I've been playing with Farrul's and I like it, I probably want to find the cat at some point (only seen the crab and avian) to be able to craft aspect on a jewelry piece.

Any advice you can give?

Spoiler

I tried to make the helm work but I just had big issues with survivability. Whilst I was reliably blinding enemies of all kinds, blind doesn't actually do much for defense against cast/spells. I ended up finding a Aspect of the Cat ring and am using that whilst replacing the HElm with a Lightpoacher's for extra health. It is a bit smoother but I am still having survivability issues (went from ~94% XP to 6% at level 89) and am hoping that by reaching level ~94, I can reliably chain a bunch of high end red maps/guardians deathless.

I will say, I am feeling the effects of not having the elemental immunity of an Inpulsa's or PF/Raider ascendency. I have removed the Vinktar's for mapping at the moment as I am taking quite a bit of damage from it.
Last edited by Eathb on Mar 15, 2018, 6:57:39 AM
"
Eathb wrote:
(went from ~94% XP to 6% at level 89) and am hoping that by reaching level ~94, I can reliably chain a bunch of high end red maps/guardians deathless.

Hahaha glad I'm not the only one who went from 90% to 0% at level 89
"
Eathb wrote:
"
osmossi wrote:
Nice build! Playing raider version of this and I have killed red elder and shaper with ease. No need to have +3 molten enchant or dying sun for end game content. This was my gear when I killed shaper

Nice work! Your gear actually looks like to be a modest budget so I'm glad that this build can be done without going to the extreme ends. Just want to ask if you are doing end game with the Thunderfists or swapping in another set like Tombfists?

I do have 2-socket tombfists, but didn't bother to swap as bosses melt anyways and I'm lazy.
For elder I like to have frostblade setup for add phace as it clears it nicely.

Also been playing with wildstrike now because it's just chaos. Clears t15/16 trash easily.

Last edited by osmossi on Mar 15, 2018, 8:43:01 AM
Some more end game videos up:

Hydra: https://streamable.com/h90rp

Shaper: https://streamable.com/81lau

Gear at the time of Shaper kill:

Had 1 desync death in the Shaper video and that was really unfair. I clearly dodged that but you know.. desync. At least the death wasn't to the Shaper himself so does it count as deathless?

Marylane is a terrific DPS 1alch-1c item when you aren't using a Lyco. It offers the same damage numbers as my 6-7ex rare amulet in standard.

Feel free to add your videos here (I use Fraps to record) and I'll put it on the front page.
Last edited by Eathb on Mar 15, 2018, 8:13:21 AM
"
I tried to make the helm work but I just had big issues with survivability. Whilst I was reliably blinding enemies of all kinds, blind doesn't actually do much for defense against cast/spells. I ended up finding a Aspect of the Cat ring and am using that whilst replacing the HElm with a Lightpoacher's for extra health. It is a bit smoother but I am still having survivability issues (went from ~94% XP to 6% at level 89) and am hoping that by reaching level ~94, I can reliably chain a bunch of high end red maps/guardians deathless.

I will say, I am feeling the effects of not having the elemental immunity of an Inpulsa's or PF/Raider ascendency. I have removed the Vinktar's for mapping at the moment as I am taking quite a bit of damage from it.

Yeah, I think I want to drop the helm ASAP. I like the chest, but unless I can get either a cat or a piece with aspect of the cat, I'd rather sell the chest than have to use the helm.

I'm also not entirely sold on Oskarm, but may just be the otherwise low HP from things like the Farrul's Bite. It's just a weird feeling either being immortal or one shot with no in between.

If I were to sell the Farrul's I'm not sure if I would just go inpulsa's or toy with a loreweave or what though just yet.

Edit: Nice Shaper, ouch that death.
IGN: TsukiZap
Last edited by Severrin on Mar 15, 2018, 10:07:27 AM
"
Eathb wrote:

If you stick with Raider, the Lycosidae would be your biggest improvement in dps. When it comes to the gear itself, your belt could use an upgrade, and since you're using BOTB and a Rare Helm, you could actually push for non-toned boots and a life/res one and go for Uber lab enchants yourself. Adds Lightning Damage to Attacks or Ele penetration are huge when it comes to dps. The next step for you rings would be go after Opal or Diamond rings.

Thk for advice, I did not think about enchant for boots, and buy this shit boot. I'l try massive upgrade my items (helm boots rings belt) and say about my impression later.
What's peoples tooltip with ms with this build? Just want to see how mine compares before trying t16/shaper.
"
danciderus wrote:
What's peoples tooltip with ms with this build? Just want to see how mine compares before trying t16/shaper.

130k without powercharges.
"
osmossi wrote:
"
danciderus wrote:

That's in hideout dps?
"
danciderus wrote:
"
osmossi wrote:
"
danciderus wrote:

That's in hideout dps?

It's with 7 frenzy charges as I'm playing raider. H/o is like 60k if I remember correctly

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info