[3.3] ELEMENTAL MOLTEN STRIKE&FROST BLADES | UBER ELDER DOWN!! | DEADEYE/PF/RAIDER

I got lucky and bought a 6s inpulsa 4r-2b for 30 chaos a 5 days ago and yday I 6linked it. I'm really feeling so much more powerfull now, but I can't help but notice the new Loreweave like Eathb said.

You think it's worth to sell Inpulsa and buy the new Loreweave?

And could someone check my profile to see what else I could improve, should I focus on better weapons now?

I made the choice yday to keep the boots without bootspeed and use whirling blades as movement skill and so far I don't miss the movespeed. Ill switch the quicksilver flask for a Vinktar I think.
"
lagevogel wrote:

I got lucky and bought a 6s inpulsa 4r-2b for 30 chaos a 5 days ago and yday I 6linked it. I'm really feeling so much more powerfull now, but I can't help but notice the new Loreweave like Eathb said.

You think it's worth to sell Inpulsa and buy the new Loreweave?

And could someone check my profile to see what else I could improve, should I focus on better weapons now?

I made the choice yday to keep the boots without bootspeed and use whirling blades as movement skill and so far I don't miss the movespeed. Ill switch the quicksilver flask for a Vinktar I think.

Grats on the sweet pickup!

If you plan to sell it, I might be interested. I see myself having a tab of equipment to swap out at will with where I want to take this build.

Yeah, movement speed isn't super necessary if you're whirling. It's just a nice QoL :)
You are playing Deadeye, how is the clear speed compared to pathfinder?
"
kapin77 wrote:
You are playing Deadeye, how is the clear speed compared to pathfinder?

I didn't play pathfinder, but I'm really liking the speed that deadeye provides. I think speed wise, you're faster due to Tailwind.

Check my stream and you'll see I got the zoomies.

it pays to read. Don't shop for stuff when you're tired, you might misread the item. Still good, but doesn't apply blind when I hit him, I have to be hit :(

Managed to craft this while crafting going for RF, but sadly immolate does not work with it. Now i'm thinking about making a Deadeye molten strike build, but need some advice on what my gem link setup would be?
I assume MS, Multistrike, Wed, Ancestral Call (swap to Damage on full life support for single target b/c our leech as deadeye is so high or use Added lightning like your build).
Along with the Immolate, Conc effect, and pseudo Wed on the helm.
I think Chance to Ignite might be viable for the last slot as it works well with immolate, but i'm thinking we crit so much we don't need it to proc ignite to get the immolate effect.

Since I have my MS setup on my helm, I can put frostblades on my Inpulsa without the concern of off colors.

"
Beyu wrote:

Managed to craft this while crafting going for RF, but sadly immolate does not work with it. Now i'm thinking about making a Deadeye molten strike build, but need some advice on what my gem link setup would be?
I assume MS, Multistrike, Wed, Ancestral Call (swap to Damage on full life support for single target b/c our leech as deadeye is so high or use Added lightning like your build).
Along with the Immolate, Conc effect, and pseudo Wed on the helm.
I think Chance to Ignite might be viable for the last slot as it works well with immolate, but i'm thinking we crit so much we don't need it to proc ignite to get the immolate effect.

Since I have my MS setup on my helm, I can put frostblades on my Inpulsa without the concern of off colors.

Helm is bad, just give it to me;)

You better start running uber lab for that bad boy. It'd make a sweet helm IMO.

I'd use the sockets that you suggested.

Pop into my stream and I'll assist you with coloring it. we'll get RRRR today.

Last edited by r3dd09 on Mar 12, 2018, 7:42:52 PM
Hi I've been playing this build as Deadeye and seem to have a small mana problem if i whirling blade am I missing something or is this just fixed by something
Last edited by Primalfearz on Mar 13, 2018, 12:58:36 AM
"
Primalfearz wrote:
Hi I've been playing this build as Deadeye and seem to have a small mana problem if i whirling blade am I missing something or is this just fixed by something

You're not missing anything. Sometimes you have to hit some guys to get mana leech going, then whirl on. There will be times where you walk for a bit.

Best thing is to increase your mana pool as a whole, but I wouldn't worry about focusing on that as you can do without this.

I NEVER try to 6l stuff. got this in under 200 fusings. a friend put in about 250 himself. I'm so ecstatic.

bought it cheap right before heading to bed. It's 2:45 now and I'm pumped!

https://clips.twitch.tv/PunchyOriginalApeHeyGirl?tt_medium=creation

I was dumb and didn't have PoE as the main scene, but my reaction should be good enough.

EDIT: in the last hour, my group has 6l'd My chest, Disfavor, Soul Mantle, and a Belly... What a crazy night!!
Last edited by r3dd09 on Mar 13, 2018, 5:10:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info