[3.1] Oni's Infernus | 1.8m Shaper DPS | 7K Life | Perma Immortal Call

"
budziu128 wrote:

dunno why i have problem with skill tree in PoB :c

Ascendant Uber Lab, you choose the ability to start from Ranger starting zone.
Is there a problem with the PoB? It's listing 650k DPS, not 1.8M.
IGN: AtheistGods
"
AtheistGod wrote:

Remember to calculate Wild Strike damage, you have to add the Hit plus the Explosion damage as they both happen in a single swing. So with the PoB he provided its about 1.3M Shaper DPS, but thats far from optimal.

Adding Lion's Roar and Taste of Hate brings it to 1.5-1.6M.

Using Acuity will save you 7 passive points, you can plug them into DPS nodes and bring it to ~1.8M easily.

Also he doesn't have even resists in the tree provided, that adds ~20% more dps.
Last edited by Subxeno on Jan 4, 2018, 11:30:54 AM
Secondary effect has 1/2 of dmg because its not calculating attack speed correctly for it. Lions Roar is almost useless since it improves only melee strike and not secondary
"
Subxeno wrote:
"
AtheistGod wrote:

Remember to calculate Wild Strike damage, you have to add the Hit plus the Explosion damage as they both happen in a single swing. So with the PoB he provided its about 1.3M Shaper DPS, but thats far from optimal.

Adding Lion's Roar and Taste of Hate brings it to 1.5-1.6M.

Using Acuity will save you 7 passive points, you can plug them into DPS nodes and bring it to ~1.8M easily.

Also he doesn't have even resists in the tree provided, that adds ~20% more dps.

That's how 650k was calculated. PoB lists 490k for the hit and 150k for the explosion. Even plugging in Taste of Hate, Lion's Roar, and Acuities and grabbing the 7 best damage nodes leaves it below 1M DPS. I was wondering where the stated numbers were coming from.
IGN: AtheistGods
God knows what/where are you looking at.
This is with version with less 0.4m less dps but more hp and a lot res from tree (posted version since few d ago), without power charges which cycle, shock which is also not reliable for shaper dps and without lion's roar, atziri acuity, taste of hate. Also its with assasin's mark as aura, ele weakness gives more dps but requires much more int (So if you use acuity you get 7 points + more dps from aura). You get my point

edit: img removed since it was showing lower values, check next post
Last edited by mafiamighty on Jan 4, 2018, 5:10:25 PM
Plus this is with incorrect resistances for Wise Oak, let me update that.

edit: Ok, now when that is fixed its 1.6m dps, 7k HP and pretty easy resistance capping (excluding wise oak and endu charges)

Last edited by mafiamighty on Jan 4, 2018, 5:09:06 PM
This works pretty well with acuity, my scion Cartograph is a WIP if anyone wants to have a look.
I went a bit of a different way with the tree on the marauder side

I also balanced my resists for wise oak cos when is better than with wild strike :)
Last edited by Jethryn on Jan 4, 2018, 10:16:50 PM
Pretty much if you drop Abyssus you can drop Volls and Romira and get back that DPS through rare jewel/neck. Good neck can add even more dmg than abyssus on crit builds but can cost tons of ex
Currently leveling as FB and it feels great. When should I make the switch to WS? SSF BTW
Tvätta dina händer i min stjärt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info