[3.1] Oni's Infernus | 1.8m Shaper DPS | 7K Life | Perma Immortal Call

This is 'budget' version of my Oro's build.
Still untested - in process of leveling.
I will update thread with progress.

POB link: https://pastebin.com/MwzkNE1N
This is initial draft so feedback is welcome
Last edited by mafiamighty on Jan 11, 2018, 3:46:44 PM
Last bumped on Jan 14, 2018, 8:12:55 PM
Hi the build looks fine but. Where do you get the leech? eye of innocences leech doesn't work with onis ,because your immune to ignite in her embrace buff?
You also lose all the bonus from eye/mokou once her embrace turns on I believe. If you pull out eye/mokou, turn off ignite and pull out nodes to get vaal pact and vitality void you still have 700k dps. You could put new items in their place and rework the tree a bit and probably be back over 1m dps.
Last edited by kan333 on Dec 30, 2017, 8:57:18 PM
Yes the thing is that VP is necessary anyhow. Neck is in place only to trigger charges. Ill check out the tree.

edit: I think other option is to drop eye+mokou for voll's + romira and then pretty much jugger is not necessary (it still ends up on ~1.8m shaper dps with raider-slayer, but downside is cost of voll's.)
Last edited by mafiamighty on Dec 31, 2017, 4:32:55 AM
I have updated the build. Now it has more dps (without power charges calc since its random) at cost of HP and exalts. Might be worth to pick more life since the damage should be overkill
Leveling this up atm, can't wait to see how it turns out. So far it feels great.
Anyone else trying this? The math checks out, its great dps and survive
I dont have much time to level up.. Hopefully soon, anyhow ive posted new version, slightly less shaper dps ~1.6m total but much much easier to get resistances and more life

dunno why i have problem with skill tree in PoB :c
BumBum
Last edited by budziu128 on Jan 3, 2018, 5:41:31 PM
What's the problem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info