[3.1] Oni's Infernus | 1.8m Shaper DPS | 7K Life | Perma Immortal Call

reserved. Interested where you go with this, I am in the process of doing a similar build, not sure about ascendancies for Oni sword varient though...
"
Zelvas wrote:
Currently leveling as FB and it feels great. When should I make the switch to WS? SSF BTW

Around act 9-10 or when you realize ur dps is getting lower on bosses. WS has more than double single target
"
mafiamighty wrote:
"
Zelvas wrote:
Currently leveling as FB and it feels great. When should I make the switch to WS? SSF BTW

Around act 9-10 or when you realize ur dps is getting lower on bosses. WS has more than double single target

Loved the build but went on a suicide mission to uber lab with 3.9k hp at lvl 73 LOL. Will 100% remake it.

One question though, how do I kill bosses efficiently? Every boss since Innocence a5 took ages.
Tvätta dina händer i min stjärt
Well it's mandatory to have 4l warchief on bosses to he safe while leveling. Degen will eat you up before you have all gear and ascendancy in place
Last edited by mafiamighty on Jan 12, 2018, 3:10:33 AM
Excuse me, what is the defense mechanism?
"
wedeweiwei wrote:
Excuse me, what is the defense mechanism?

High HP pool & vaal pact. You'll leech hp faster than bosses hit and kill them before you're in danger.
I've currently swapped maim for life leech as my damage is not high enough yet to sustain the Slayer leech.
Tvätta dina händer i min stjärt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info