[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

Its finally great to see a legit melee build that isnt sunder! i also wanna ask why dont you use terminus est until you get a starforge ? the high crit and frenzy charges on crit are just godly to miss out
Hello,
question : why do you link heavy strik on two items with cwdt?

And :
where does the life leech come from on this build? ;)
I'm back to playing this league for a while :) Will make some adjustments to the OP. Generally no big changes
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Can you make a leveling Tree for 3.6? =)
"
Dahakar21 wrote:
Can you make a leveling Tree for 3.6? =)

hello, the tree for this build remained unchanged luckily, so this one is still valid :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/build/dBoosX

i realized that in this progression the second jewel (duelist area) doesnt actually activate if you put the HS jewel, so keep in mind that
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

Last edited by ZaeN on Mar 30, 2019, 2:54:16 PM
Quick couple questions:

Why use a freeze flask if we have unstoppable ascendancy? Couldn't we use a curse flask instead, therefore not needing to run the watchers eye vulnerability thing? Wouldn't this also allow for a better aura than determination? (Is there even one better than determination?)

Also for 4 extra points we could get 2 more end charges which of course helps with all kinds of damage reduction, would you say this is worth it?

I'm strictly looking for this build to be a boss killer. Hope that helps :)
Last edited by broseidon07 on Mar 30, 2019, 6:53:37 PM
"
broseidon07 wrote:
Quick couple questions:

Why use a freeze flask if we have unstoppable ascendancy? Couldn't we use a curse flask instead, therefore not needing to run the watchers eye vulnerability thing? Wouldn't this also allow for a better aura than determination? (Is there even one better than determination?)

Also for 4 extra points we could get 2 more end charges which of course helps with all kinds of damage reduction, would you say this is worth it?

I'm strictly looking for this build to be a boss killer. Hope that helps :)

These are very good points :)

Yes the flask can have anticurse.

The build comes from before the jug rework when it didnt afford end charges, it can be checked in PoB if adding 2 ECs can compensate for determination, in that case it can be changed for Haste or Vitality which have their obvious merits.

Another nobrainer addition that i must make to the items are the newer flasks
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cinderswallow_Urn
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bottled_Faith

The last one alone gives some absurd numbers like +30% or +300k dps and is worth its price

And finally yes, the boss killing is the main thing of the build, with 193.7% damage multiplier and single target focus on the skill jewels HS remains one of the strongest single target skills, maybe even the strongest one depending on the balance factors around Viper Strike and Glacial Hammer, with which I already had made two chars (shaper killers) back in 3.0 :)

Among the ones that I tried (HS jug/slayer, VS assassin/trickster, GH life inqui) this one is probably the tankiest, not mechanic skipping facetank levels but it can take more than one hit so to speak

Last edited by ZaeN on Mar 31, 2019, 6:38:46 PM
After testing i've reverted back to Unbreakable over Unrelenting.

The skill still provides 5% reduced damage which should be working vs ele damage and all the other points are far too good to skip on this build.

I've come to the conclusion that the two regen boni are much powerful and the double armor gives too much sinergy to be ignored

Overall it is tanking much better (also thanks to more regen) and is more reliable both on mapping and normal bossing whereas before I was getting some big spikes most likely when the end charges were not up

Last edited by ZaeN on Apr 2, 2019, 8:33:40 PM
Sorry if it has been asked but what is the MTX you're currently using on your back/armor?
It is from an old big pack named Subjugator. The packs currently up look like having other nice looking helmets actually, like the doomguard, pitfighter, maybe vanguard

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info