[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

"
hyyyben wrote:

Hey !

Your post makes sence, thanks for clarifying.
Wouldnt it be possible to go with 1 handed + stat stick ? wouldnt that produce alot of dmg too + you would be hitting faster.
Have anybody tried that ?

I haven't tried it yet, but there's no reason to not believe it would perform better, considering how broken stat sticks are. So yes, it's safe to assume a good main hand and stat stick would do pretty well
I've been having fun with this build, and there's one thing I'd like to add as a consideration, which is the Impresence amulet (physical one).

Contains phys damage, life, armour, and crucially gives you a free vulnerability aura. This means you can have Determination, Vulnerability AND Herald of Purity at once.

I really appreciate for ur work here.

I'll try this build on 3.5 new league.

tanx again.
Anyone using this for 3.5? How's the tankyness / dps vs high level syndicate bosses?
I am leveling one of these for the survival aspect in this league, my friend
is doing well with it in low level maps, and goes right after any syndicate mobs no problem most of the time.In certain circumstances with multiple syndicate bosses, he thinks the Abyssus was getting him killed.The Devoto's might be a safer choice. I am interested in any changes people are making to make it fit 3.5 better.

Gally
What is the point of all the stats on amulet? Like why stack intelligence? Is it just for blasphemy range increase?

Seems like you could get a lot more out of amulet slot than some curse range... what am i missing here?
What helmet are you using in the top character picture? Looks really good
Thank you thank you thank you! Oh my goodness I've been trying to make a viable melee build for SOOOOO long and never succeeded. I even got myself legacy abyssus, starforge, all the fancy stuff. I tried something slightly different every expansion we got a free reset on but it was always either too squishy or too weak.

But with the help of your guide I was FINALLY able to make a melee character that pretty much does it. I modified your tree only slightly, added War Banner and Herald of Purity, and for the items I'm using Belt of the Deceiver for intimidate, Thief's Torment for life gain on hit and mana sustain, and Empire's Grasp for reverse knockback. Thief's Torment was the missing mystery sauce for me, it solved the last of my survival problems.

Even though I don't even have 5K health yet I'm comfortably doing tier 10-11 maps, which is kind of an accomplishment for me as a crappy casual player.

Jumping into a pack with ancestral call + melee splash is just so satisfying. The reverse knockback pulls everyone towards me and they're either temporarily locked out of attacking, stunned, or outright die. It's amazing.

Previously the only builds I'd been any good at were totem and minion and I got tired of minions pretty quickly. I tried min-maxing a Righteous Fire build which ended up being pretty good but it's hard to run no-regen or minus max maps. This Jugg Heavy Strike can run pretty much anything AND it's got faster clear speed than my RF. 10/10 revived melee builds for me and I don't even have any of my offensive flasks like Lion's Roar yet.

Eventually when I make some currency and level up to be a bit more tanky I'll probably switch to crit rings and then maybe also a spiked gauntlet like you have, but what I can accomplish with stuff I have lying around I'm quite satisfied already.
Last edited by EonLight on Jan 21, 2019, 5:33:21 PM
I am going to make this build in few days in betrayal league so I'll tell you how it turns out
Being crit based i would have thought assassins mark curse would be better?

Can anyone comment on this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info