[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

Hi all,

I do not understand how the Splash Damage works here.

Can someone detail me the mechanics plz ?

Best Regards :)

M.
Hey dude I am loving this build this league and have progressed all through red maps, and have around 100c to invest into the build but am not sure where I can upgrade besides 6 linking my chest. not sure what to do in order to do guardians/shaper. could you look at my profile and give me some tips, thanks.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/forkheals/characters
Last edited by forkheals on Mar 19, 2018, 4:48:19 PM
Thats my current build guys, i need 5 more levels to full dmg on three nodes and around 575k DPS and 5170 life. Waiting lvl 7 tora for craft son more maximum life on belt
Last edited by Gorrinako on Mar 19, 2018, 9:17:53 PM
For the weight of the Empire u need 40 str in radius. However I see your slots you only have 1 that meets the requirements. Care to explain?
edit
Last edited by dunkinbronuts on Mar 20, 2018, 4:15:49 AM
It seems that wearing brass dome is still the only one way to feel safe during lab runs.
Not sure where to go next. I know the sword could be divined for better rolls, and the amulet and belt should be replaced once I can manage the resists but I seem to struggle with bosses that deal any type of ele damage.

Uber lab is currently a joke with Brassdome.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Keyerin1/characters
"
old_nihilist wrote:
It seems that wearing brass dome is still the only one way to feel safe during lab runs.

i dont think that's necessary. With around 30k armor and 90% phy attack reduction, i'm totally fine with uber lab runs (full key) everyday, and, ofc, it's not idiot proof. also, you need to pay attention to details. Currently i'm running 5L HS and I'm at 84, so I guess my dps isn't great either. With higher lvl plus 6L, i think izaro will be crushed in much shorter time.

just out of curiosity, are you running labs wearing Abyssus? I don't think that's a good idea. According your profile, you sure have enough dps but not that tanky for lab. ele resis are barely capped, only 160 life regen, only 17k armor with 75% phy dmg reduction. I don't think brass dome is your only option to improve. you could do lots of changes on your gear to lower dps a little but make jugg really thicc.
Last edited by TxE4GL3k on Mar 20, 2018, 12:36:54 PM
"
Keyerin1 wrote:
Not sure where to go next. I know the sword could be divined for better rolls, and the amulet and belt should be replaced once I can manage the resists but I seem to struggle with bosses that deal any type of ele damage.

Uber lab is currently a joke with Brassdome.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Keyerin1/characters

i didn't take upstoppable, but took unrelenting instead. If you care much at stun, you could use kaom's roots. Also, i take an extra EC in my tree for more life regen and other defenses.

Last edited by TxE4GL3k on Mar 20, 2018, 12:28:23 PM
I can't afford two starforges 6L.
Isn't there a simple variant for this build to clear more quickly? Like heavy strike for single target and cyclone for clearing
Last edited by Arazosa on Mar 20, 2018, 1:57:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info