[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

Spoiler
My Gear

Hi Guys, I'm arguably still leveling but completing t10-t12 maps (Currently level 79) Though I feel my boss damage is rather low, even when Gem swapping AC and Melee Splash for Multistrike and Ruthless support, will this improve as I build my level up and finish the sword circle I'm working on, or do I need to include something on my gear choices that I'm currently overlooking? I was playing an Oni-Garoshi Trickster before this with blade flurry for Single Target so it may be that I'm just over estimating the ST damage of this build, but please let me know.
Hey guys !

Could anyone look at my juggernaut and see what i could improve, or what could greatly improve my damage ?
Other than Abyssus and the enchant on it for double damage, i'm not really sure what to do.

I feel like my damage is really low. Not sure if i can do 12 or 13 maps.

Thanks !
"
Afroman05 wrote:
Hey guys !

Could anyone look at my juggernaut and see what i could improve, or what could greatly improve my damage ?
Other than Abyssus and the enchant on it for double damage, i'm not really sure what to do.

Thanks !

Joking right? Nice gears. If that's what you're aiming for. ;)
a
Last edited by Gríma on Mar 22, 2018, 7:37:19 PM
For everyone running Impresence Amulet, is it worth it? Are you running it due to the armour and phys damage
"
Phoenixzeus wrote:
For everyone running Impresence Amulet, is it worth it? Are you running it due to the armour and phys damage

I guess if you get max rex you could use it and get Arctic Armour on for more tankiness
"
Phoenixzeus wrote:

I'm using Impresence so that I can have an extra aura (in addition to Vulnerability and Determination). My current equipment allows me to choose between Arctic Armour, Aspect of Crab, and Aspect of Cat (beast crafted onto my gloves).

"

I mostly use Aspect of Cat or Arctic Armour though. Even without using the Aspect of Crab, the Craiceann's Carapace is nice for its bleed immunity.
So... This build was one of my starter league choices, but I went with EleClaw Inquisitor instead.
Now that the league is patched a bit, I'd like to take the tour with a phys only character and I went back to looking at this one. I've only played Jugg once before and that was in a temporary league.

However, the build post feels kinda unstructured to me. OP is talking about several new directions he may take his build based on testing with regen ascendancy and is talking about various chest armours and "cookie-cutter trees" - but I don't find a single place with any clear results from the testing and any new recommendations based on that.

I understand there are several chest armors viable for the build. Personally, I went with the original idea and got the Brass Dome, because I've never owned it or used it before.

Here is my question:
Which skill tree (including ascendancies) is recommended if you go Brass Dome?
Last edited by Bizze79 on Mar 23, 2018, 5:32:48 AM
"
Afroman05 wrote:
Hey guys !

Thanks !

Switch the gloves for spiked gloves, they increase your dmg by 20%
How much Crit we need to have to get full use of Undeniable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info