[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

"
Arazosa wrote:
I can't afford two starforges 6L.
Isn't there a simple variant for this build to clear more quickly? Like heavy strike for single target and cyclone for clearing

Use heavy strike in starforge and your attack for clearing in your chest. I personally like sweep for clearing
Write random stuff here
"
aboutvin wrote:
For the weight of the Empire u need 40 str in radius. However I see your slots you only have 1 that meets the requirements. Care to explain?
I would like to know the answer to that aswell.
"
Desperation wrote:
"
aboutvin wrote:
For the weight of the Empire u need 40 str in radius. However I see your slots you only have 1 that meets the requirements. Care to explain?

https://i.imgur.com/YCdB3kT.jpg

As you can see, I follow the same guide same tree, it has 40str in the radius
"
Arazosa wrote:
I can't afford two starforges 6L.
Isn't there a simple variant for this build to clear more quickly? Like heavy strike for single target and cyclone for clearing

you could sorta do it like I am right now. I cant afford a second starforge either. I'm using a 6L starforge heavy strike focused on single target dps for bosses and a 5L heavy strike setup focused on splash for the trash mobs. Combining it with 2 quicksilver flasks of adrenaline allows me to sprint from one pack to another pretty much oneshot all the trash and move on. You alternate between the 2 flasks so you dont run out on them. Not saying it's perfect, but for now I'm enjoying sprinting around like a madman :D
"
Desperation wrote:
"
aboutvin wrote:

can you take a screenshot for it, please? let us know key nodes near the slot you were talking about. But you should not have problems if you use any one of following 3 nodes, one is between marauder and duelist (below Berserking and above Battle Rouse), one is between Vigour and Cloth and Chain, or the one is between Stamina and Juggernaut. One more thing, "40 str in radius" doesn't mean that you have to take those str nodes. As long as str nodes are covered in the radius of a jewel, it's effective.
For everyone who's wondering about the placement of the Threshold jewels, You dont need to have those nodes added, just for them to be in the radius is enough whether you have put a skillpoint into em or not, thus both jewels have 40str in radius
u get that watcher eye for how much ex?
Last edited by BABYfrHEAVEN on Mar 21, 2018, 1:16:37 PM
As a new PoE player im leveling my Char, lvl 42 atm.
Though im a casual player meaning i decided to play standard.
I really like your build but i was wondering wich flasks to use?
Just the ones in the PoB?
"
old_nihilist wrote:
It seems that wearing brass dome is still the only one way to feel safe during lab runs.

Not really sure how. My character has absolutely no problem running lab, I've only died once and that was because I got lazy and tried to tank a 2h mace wind up attack on a day with a bunch of extra damage mods (and he likely crit'd me).

I'm around 6.5k life roughly and only got my starforge recently, before that I was using a 5L Doomsower fine. I think Kaom's Heart over Belly/Brass Dome is the way to go.
Hi :)

I am struggling with end game content. Just tried a shaper run and it did not go well (partly my own fault tbh being slow) but i just wanted to know if you could check and let me know what you would change from my current set up?

I don't know how to link my gear but you can see the char in my PoE profile.

in my H/O i have 58446 armor (using lvl 22 determination from shaper neck).

Is it simply that i just need that starforge in my life?

Thanks,

Hitthethingsharder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info