Abnormal disconnect: An unexpected disconnection occurred.

"
krillerill wrote:
"
ftkg wrote:
Just got that message from the logs.
I've been getting this very often since the last patch at random moments. The CPU usage will rise, my character will freeze and then it disconnects without a message. It is currently unplayable.

what log did you read that in?

i am currently getting ingame "failed to connect to instance" aka.. i get to loginscreen when i go thru portals, thought it was hdd load time so i installed poe on ssd, but still same shit..
going thru portals crash my game, and also expending that portal, wich is a hassle when i do elder/guardians esp. when its a map with a bossroom! (alot of portals)

In the PoE installed folder there is a logs/Client.txt file.
This game is unplayable right now...

Got this "Abnormal disconnect: An unexpected disconnection occurred." - error every two or so minutes. Sometimes even after login in and walking around a few seconds...

Same here. Logging every few tries, changing maps - dc anyway. Can't play. Tried writting to support, no answer. :(
Same here. Thinking about changing game and leave whit my subscribers whit me.
For 2 months nothing and now keeps having these "unexpected disconnection occurred" every 2mins. I play EU server's monstly frankfurt/moscow.

It launches normally and logs in too. PLays very smoothly and then "freeze" and kicks out or "freeze" but I can click inventory open or challenges or do my abilities and clicking to run here and there etc. but my char doesn't move. After 5-10 sec my char does everything I clicked in 60x speed.

Maybe tomorrow it will be alright, I keep my hopes up :D
bump
Bump cause I'm having this exact problem, did anyone find a solution?
Same here... Thats so annoying, its exactly like Tiihonen described. There are tons of people having this problem and I cant see any effort trying to work on a fix for this, because if there are tons of people having the same problem its not their own fault..
Same/Bump

EDIT: The "Aspect of the Spider"-Buff seems to cause this error for me at least...turning it off solved this issue to me.
Last edited by DaddyFixx on Mar 6, 2018, 5:16:53 PM
Good to know, but my problem started exactly after Bestiary started. So I really had nothing excpet standard gems etc. Now I still have the issue. And I cant see any pattern at all

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info