3.1 Capped Dodge White Wind Frost Blades Raider HC Viable

Hi,

your build looks really nice. I have a question though : i guess this char was the first one you made this league, since you were still at the top of the HC leaderboards not long ago. (i've seen that you died, sorry mate) How did you manage to kill act 10 Kitava? What stats/setup did you use to kill him safely? I recently died to him in SSFHC but i had no enough Hp, it was a mistake. I was running a different version of the build (i leveled with HoA/Hatred, focused on phys. damage on weapons, etc...) since i had no real interesting uniques. I was using Melee Phys. Damage/Ancestral Warchief/etc to boost my single target. My damage was great overall but my defenses were a bit lacking.

Any recommendations? The rest of the leveling was easy, only this boss fight scares me since there is a lot going on onscreen and evasion based char are squishy. (with self found gears)

Thank you !
Hi, what Pantheon's are you using? Really like your build so far ;) lvl 81 now
Ey, forgot to check the thread after I died.

For 3.2 the build functions the same, but you can play deadeye or champion if you prefer.
IGN: @Oos
"
Oos wrote:

For 3.2 the build functions the same, but you can play deadeye or champion if you prefer.

Lvl 85 atm and i really love this build... and i miss few gear pieces to fulfill the guide line.
If u have some news please share it.
Btw thanks for ur guide!!!
"
Kaino wrote:
"
Oos wrote:

Lvl 85 atm and i really love this build... and i miss few gear pieces to fulfill the guide line.
If u have some news please share it.
Btw thanks for ur guide!!!

Build functions the same, but if you need some specific advice them un-private your character page and I can have a look.
IGN: @Oos
One info about pantheon.... your setup?

P.S. My profile is un-hided now :D
Hello there, can you give me some tips on how to make this work as champion ? I started HC and I am level 40 or so , I was thinking that Id have to get phase run from somewhere else , on pob i have 37% phys dmg reduction with champ and 82% evade chance , dodge at 64 and spell dodge 30.

Any suggestion on how to implement phase run ? ( Im running with a tabula sixth link is blind for now ).

My profile should be open :) thanks !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info