72% attack dodge, 40% spell dodge

where is that capped dodge?
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
"
JessicaSc2 wrote:
"
72% attack dodge, 40% spell dodge

where is that capped dodge?

At level 98 I took the node behind Acrobatics and it's now 75/40. The extra 3% gives you 3% chance to be hit instead of 4% with 73%. I delayed taking that node but others can take it earlier.
IGN: @Oos
Last edited by Oos on Jan 7, 2018, 3:05:22 AM
How much would swapping spectral throw into this suck? I'm sure FB is stronger but I just like the mechanics of ST more and want to use that tasty seraph micro-transaction. Would I be ruining the point of following the build? Thanks for the guide.

I should also mention that I'd really like to use White Wind, which is why I came here in the first place. Very cool item
Last edited by GotFluid on Jan 8, 2018, 7:49:06 PM
"
GotFluid wrote:
How much would swapping spectral throw into this suck? I'm sure FB is stronger but I just like the mechanics of ST more and want to use that tasty seraph micro-transaction. Would I be ruining the point of following the build? Thanks for the guide.

I should also mention that I'd really like to use White Wind, which is why I came here in the first place. Very cool item

I played around with a ST variant, it was around half "dps" in PoB, but felt decent to map with. You can offscreen so AoE clear is roughly the same, but your single target hurts alot. Frost Blade is the most efficient use of this dagger, but if you want to just spam maps and skip bosses then ST can work fine too.

Tree and gear should be basically the same, just get a projectile speed enchanted helmet, and the projectile speed in ranger/duelist.
Last edited by Oos on Jan 8, 2018, 11:26:29 PM
Awesome, thanks a bunch.
i assume we're going for kraytlin as bandit for this build? x
"
LostSinner666 wrote:
i assume we're going for kraytlin as bandit for this build? x

Nah, kill all. You can make up Kraityn's rewards in those 2 points and have more flexibility on your tree. If you did help Kraityn then it's not bad still.
Hey Oos,

Thanks for the build first of all. Just got my Pandemonius and hit 90 in HC.

My question is: if I'm rocking a Belly, is it worth putting 4 points into phase acro to hit 40% spell dodge? I'm scared I'll be too squishy if I don't take it, but at the same time it's stopping me from grabbing additional life on the tree and hitting 6k hp.

Also wanted to add that with the Light Poacher addition, I've been rocking that helm instead of a rare one. Seems to add to the clear speed and healing a bit.

Cheers!
Last edited by flemwad515 on Jan 14, 2018, 5:45:54 PM
"
Oos wrote:
"
GotFluid wrote:

I played around with a ST variant, it was around half "dps" in PoB, but felt decent to map with. You can offscreen so AoE clear is roughly the same, but your single target hurts alot. Frost Blade is the most efficient use of this dagger, but if you want to just spam maps and skip bosses then ST can work fine too.

Tree and gear should be basically the same, just get a projectile speed enchanted helmet, and the projectile speed in ranger/duelist.

Dude, what? You just get projectile deceleration enchant and swap out GMP. Boom, ST boss raping setup.
Thanks for the build, mister! Currently i'm 86 in HC and i really enjoy the build. Trying to sort out the resists in order to change boots. Will test both -- Atziri and Darkray, but i think for the moment i will go to Atziri for extra spell dodge. What do you think?
Last edited by joint77 on Jan 21, 2018, 7:10:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info