[3.10] For Scion - Goddess Sword Spinning in Flurry (Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades)

"
de99ial wrote:
I will probably but my current eyes and jewels are not that good so when i find better one i will.

Also belt:

But current one is way better i think.

EDIT

Jus now Zana daily, depth and another lich and

Less attack speed but better health.

Yes. Your current rare abyssal belt is hard to beat. You will need 2 insanely good abyssal jewels in Darkness belt to beat your current one.

This is what I do when I get Tombfists from Lich. I 20% quality them and try my Vaal luck. Haven't gotten any insanely good one but usable, yes:

Bricked a few though.

And man. I need Lich. 2 days and so far 0 encounter.
I had two in last two days but in overall i meet only 3 of them, so ;)

Goona Vaal that im not using and see what i get :)

Will have open eyes for insanely good abyss jews but not gonna count on them ;)

I must say this build is really, really fun :) This leauge thx to this build is by now the best experience i had since i started PoE. In next i will also do this build but when i think about farming OG's i shivers ;)

Thank You :)
"
de99ial wrote:
I had two in last two days but in overall i meet only 3 of them, so ;)

Goona Vaal that im not using and see what i get :)

Will have open eyes for insanely good abyss jews but not gonna count on them ;)

I must say this build is really, really fun :) This leauge thx to this build is by now the best experience i had since i started PoE. In next i will also do this build but when i think about farming OG's i shivers ;)

Thank You :)

Most welcome. :)

I love the rhythm so much that I will be playing this build in the new league too. I just hope they don't nerf the drop rate of the sword. The thought of farming for over 7 hours is scary.
I wonder if that "leak" on forum about Council is true because BF is nerfed according to that info. But i doubt it. We will see soon i guess.
Found Uber lab traps hard with VP.
I had to disable VP for Uber lab run and I then selected jugg node for Flasks.
Five life flasks.

Finally done it :), got carried tho.
"
KingMarthx wrote:
Five life flasks.

Actually you don't need to disable VP. With Soul of Ryslatha, you can slowly gain life flask charges if you stop using life flasks for a moment. Just stay in a safe place until you get enough charges to run through the traps. And don't kill sentinel traps yourself while there is no mobs nearby. The life degen caused by Her Embrace will make you consume more life flasks unnecessarily. Ancestral warchief is a great option to kill this annoying sentinel traps safely.
Last edited by FlyingKris on Feb 12, 2018, 9:26:55 AM
"
KingMarthx wrote:
Five life flasks.

What @FlyingKris said.

You can also run 2 anti-bleed life flasks for Uber lab. You just need 1 of them to be 50% instant heal. :)
Thanks for this great build !

I manage to kill the Shaper for my first time with it, using those gear :

So you just used BF and Frost Blades ?

I was thinking using starforge blade..
"
KingMarthx wrote:
So you just used BF and Frost Blades ?

I was thinking using starforge blade..

Yes I just use frost blades and blade flurry.
I feel like it clear map faster with just FB than with FB and cyclone.

You can use starforge but you won't be able to use blade flurry because it require a one handed weapon, and also frost blade don't have a good physical scalling so the build lose most of his interrest I think.
Last edited by Rikbor on Feb 14, 2018, 2:43:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info