[3.6 updated!] Crit Storm Call Inquisitor

is this build dead?
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
is this build dead?

no it's not. I didn't have the time/motivation to recreate everything, but the gear and gem links are the same. The tree needs small adjustments but the basic outline is the same. You can figure it out, it's not that hard ;)
Did update the tree. Let me know if you got questions/ feedback ;)
Loved this build all of incursion man. Thanks for the update, planning to delve with this baby now! I'd love to show you stuff in game to get your thoughts if you can do that!
hi

I try to see minimum 10k dps but always see 550 dps

file:///C:/%D0%9C%D1%83%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%B0_06/Upload03/Thap%20of%20exile.jpg

double click on the link to copy

When i uses freezing pulse i use almoust the same gems and then get 20k dps on the game screen
Last edited by Staglaitor_ on Oct 28, 2018, 2:15:03 PM
Hi, is there any reason you use normal Storm call over the Vaal version?
Anyone know which storm call MTX is easiest on the eyes? I tried this build with the normal animation and I couldn't do it. Otherwise it hit like a ton of bricks and mapped super fast. Loved it (minus the eye strain part).
"
Layum wrote:
Hi, is there any reason you use normal Storm call over the Vaal version?

level 21 storm call. vaal version lvl 21 is hard/expensive to get and the vaal ability is kinda meh. maybe vs bosses good but only for a short time.

"
TakmaN wrote:
Anyone know which storm call MTX is easiest on the eyes? I tried this build with the normal animation and I couldn't do it. Otherwise it hit like a ton of bricks and mapped super fast. Loved it (minus the eye strain part).

unfortunately the nature of the skill is an eye strain itself. the tribal stormcall mtx or the harbinger MAY smoothen the strain a bit, but yea, even I got used not to look into the stormcall directly^^

hi
I didn't see in your passive skill tree big amount of "increased maximum life" allocated nodes - where do you take health from?

Thanks
hi

Your buils storm call is awesome. Is it dead or you support it?
Last edited by Staglaitor_ on Nov 22, 2018, 1:23:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info