[3.6 updated!] Crit Storm Call Inquisitor

There are no changes in the tree/gear.

Will update the trees/PoB pastebins someday later.
3.3 build work ???
i like Storm Call :)
seems it didnt got any negative changes.

just out of curiosity.

Before i could wear all the items without any issues. now i have around 80 strength less than before. DOuble checked the PoB link, same skills as i use.
Helmet is the only thing with strength on it, but even if use a amulet and a ring with strentgh its not enough.

Did i miss something?
hey I'm wondering why do we get Augury of Penitence before Righteous providence and Inevitable judgement? cause it me it seems like those 2 would be more important than Augury of Penitence, no?
"
weirdo8977 wrote:
hey I'm wondering why do we get Augury of Penitence before Righteous providence and Inevitable judgement? cause it me it seems like those 2 would be more important than Augury of Penitence, no?

Maybe because at this point in leveling we don't have enough crit yet to make Righteous Providence and Inevitable Judgement worth it.
"
Camatoo wrote:

just out of curiosity.

Before i could wear all the items without any issues. now i have around 80 strength less than before. DOuble checked the PoB link, same skills as i use.
Helmet is the only thing with strength on it, but even if use a amulet and a ring with strentgh its not enough.

Did i miss something?

PoB link?

"
weirdo8977 wrote:

in low level you don't have much crit anyways, that's why im taking them last.
"
Contractor wrote:
"
Camatoo wrote:

just out of curiosity.

Did i miss something?

PoB link?

https://pastebin.com/yh5utyau
is this guide 100% up to date? :D
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/chenzilang2/characters
this is my character link ,IGN is Zealotsk , could you tell me why i can't endure the T8 boss a few hit? seem life regenerated so slow.
Last edited by chenzilang2 on Aug 13, 2018, 9:01:57 AM
So... how good is this build for 3.4 new league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info