PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.6 updated!] Crit Storm Call Inquisitor

Hello, I just want to say thank you for this build! It is extremly fast and fun! Actually maybe the fastest clearspeed I ever saw. Here are my few advices I have found out during playing this character past 3 days:

1. some people in thread said they removed Less Duration or Inc Crit Strikes when they have 5-link. It is a mistake in my opinion. Less Duration is the most important gem. It increases clear speed so much! And increased critical strikes is the 2nd most important damage support because even if it doesn't incrase damage in tooltip that much, we actually benefit from it so much! More crit chance -> more consistency because without crits we don't do any damage in like T7+ maps. AND more importantly the Inquisitor ascendancy ignore ele resists on crits is super powerful. More than you can imagine. It's the biggest damage boost we have and thats why we have to crit as often as possible.

2. 30 % reduction on storm call duration enchant is great! You can really feel the build kick in with that and clear speed is super fast! got mine with some hp and resists for 25c idk if it was overpriced but no regrets!

3. Idk if I'm bad, bud I had to drop MoM as soon as I had Acrobatics. I had so many situations where it actually caused me to die because even with all mana nodes I could take and some mana on items and Clarity, I always got stuck in place after taking bigger hit, manaless, defenseless, and before I tapped mana potion it was too late. Without MoM I have one less thing to care about, faster reactions with shield charge + I replaced mana potion with atziri flask. Much smoother and more satisfying gameplay!

4. Once you get all crit nodes and at least 5-link inpulsa, you don't need a very good weapon to have nice damage! I had a dagger with like 45 % spell damage, 130 % spell crit, 40 added lightning dmg to spells, but only 1.2 attack speed. And it sucked. Then i managed to get a new dagger with only 20 % spell damage, 80 % spell crit, but 1.86 attack speed and my clearspeed doubled. With builds like this, focus on attack speed if you want fast clearspeed!

You can check my character Vohambi. Gear is far from good, hp is only 4,3k and I can do T9s super easy and fast, every pack and rare is one or two-shotted. Some bosses take some time and some kiting, but they're still ok.
HC viable if i go trickster?
"
Hello, I just want to say thank you for this build! It is extremly fast and fun! Actually maybe the fastest clearspeed I ever saw. Here are my few advices I have found out during playing this character past 3 days:

1. some people in thread said they removed Less Duration or Inc Crit Strikes when they have 5-link. It is a mistake in my opinion. Less Duration is the most important gem. It increases clear speed so much! And increased critical strikes is the 2nd most important damage support because even if it doesn't incrase damage in tooltip that much, we actually benefit from it so much! More crit chance -> more consistency because without crits we don't do any damage in like T7+ maps. AND more importantly the Inquisitor ascendancy ignore ele resists on crits is super powerful. More than you can imagine. It's the biggest damage boost we have and thats why we have to crit as often as possible.

2. 30 % reduction on storm call duration enchant is great! You can really feel the build kick in with that and clear speed is super fast! got mine with some hp and resists for 25c idk if it was overpriced but no regrets!

3. Idk if I'm bad, bud I had to drop MoM as soon as I had Acrobatics. I had so many situations where it actually caused me to die because even with all mana nodes I could take and some mana on items and Clarity, I always got stuck in place after taking bigger hit, manaless, defenseless, and before I tapped mana potion it was too late. Without MoM I have one less thing to care about, faster reactions with shield charge + I replaced mana potion with atziri flask. Much smoother and more satisfying gameplay!

4. Once you get all crit nodes and at least 5-link inpulsa, you don't need a very good weapon to have nice damage! I had a dagger with like 45 % spell damage, 130 % spell crit, 40 added lightning dmg to spells, but only 1.2 attack speed. And it sucked. Then i managed to get a new dagger with only 20 % spell damage, 80 % spell crit, but 1.86 attack speed and my clearspeed doubled. With builds like this, focus on attack speed if you want fast clearspeed!

You can check my character Vohambi. Gear is far from good, hp is only 4,3k and I can do T9s super easy and fast, every pack and rare is one or two-shotted. Some bosses take some time and some kiting, but they're still ok.

Hey man, thanks for this info! - I just started this build last night and got to act 8 with a quite few deaths. The build so far feels really fast and enjoyable when killing regular monsters. But it is incredibly squishy and lackluster when it comes to bosses. I hope things change by the time I get to Equip my 5L Inpulsa and Weapon.
Gear:
Spoiler

Swaped my yellow for a divinarius. Made sence, cheap starter til i get a better one. Also did ascend and 5 linked a inpulsa. Doing great now! far from endgame ready. but easy 1-7 tier maps! Just an update :)
Got essencse wurm ready, just need better res on the other items
Last edited by mortenaa on Mar 12, 2018, 3:51:16 PM
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
HC viable if i go trickster?

Well it's hc viable but it also depends on your hc-skills ;) in hc there are even wanders with 4.5-5k life, but still get over lvl 95. Also it depends on how much experience u have in hc already. If you're a total noob in hc, then this build probably isn't for you.
Last edited by Contractor on Mar 13, 2018, 12:56:29 PM
Hi - This is my first real league, so loving this build. but some noob qs.

Right now - i have a 3L blue Inpulsa, but also have a tabula in my stash. Is it better to swap the tabula with inpulsa until i get a 6L inpulsa??
"
Intangble wrote:
Hi - This is my first real league, so loving this build. but some noob qs.

Right now - i have a 3L blue Inpulsa, but also have a tabula in my stash. Is it better to swap the tabula with inpulsa until i get a 6L inpulsa??

definitely. I highly recommend to use tabula until you have a 6l, because without the 6th gem, bosses are a bit hard to fight.
Thank you for responding - will do that.

In terms of the other items, just gonna farm now for chaos etc to get a 6L Inpulsa. Really appreciate the response and the build man!
Another follow up q - and only if you have the time/desire. Can you take a look at my lvl 76 dude (clizzity) and let me know the upgrades? in my mind i want to save for inpulsa 6l, but should i look at other upgrades first?

Really appreciate it. i got about 35 chaos right now, so still need real currency for good upgrades.

i do have a Kaoms in my stash, i can remove my boots and use those - i just would be down to 59% fire res, 75 on others.

thanks again!!!
Sorry, your character isn't public :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info