[3.3] CI Caustic Arrow by Paige | SC/HC | Immortal | Guardians/Shaper | AFK Uber Labs | T17+

So, you think it's worth going the ES route as Ranger or should I just bin this char and cry :)? I'd approach the tree like this: https://pastebin.com/KMMT9SAS

The alternativ is going south I guess for duelists life and life regen.

Doing yellow maps right now with 30 unallocated skill points🙈
"
marc004 wrote:
So, you think it's worth going the ES route as Ranger or should I just bin this char and cry :)? I'd approach the tree like this: https://pastebin.com/KMMT9SAS

The alternativ is going south I guess for duelists life and life regen.

Doing yellow maps right now with 30 unallocated skill points🙈

a good portion of the idea behind it involves Trickster. You're just going to be playing a entirely different build.
Haven't seen anyone mention it. How does the %2 ES on kill change interact with caustic arrow? Does it feel good for the build or is the delay from it being a dot skill kind of hurt.
trash dies very quickly, it feels great. I have another 4% on my chest and love it. You hardly get hit anyways unless it's hex proof.
"
Another great build. Thanks Paigey. The survivability is totally nutty. Great aoe clear too. Did uber lab at 72 like it was nothing.

lol this guy:
"
mazzopi wrote:
HC Viable
ahah
you're funny

ps
this build is squishier than a soap bar in a prison bathroom

Doing it wrong

Awh thank you. Glad you're liking it.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Paigey, did you do Elder with this? I just did a yellow guardian ( fire guy...can't remember name) and took 3 deaths to kill. Too much going on to regen, no where to run. Kind of...concerning.

attempted yellow elder. didnt go well.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 27, 2018, 12:33:26 AM
Great build. I've been wanting to try this, but I don't have enough funds for impresence and +3 6L bow. But I've been levelling with Silverbough (I know, levelling with CA x_x). Anywho, what do you think about occultist with the 3.2 changes? My main concern with trickster is that persistent damage will prevent es recharge (Burning ground, AoE spells, etc). I see some people have been having trouble with that. But Occultist can still get extremely fast recharge delay, and close to same recharge rate, and get 4 seconds of uninterrupted recharge. Plus permanent stun immunity.

Have you tried making an occultist alt and trying it out?
Yup...sustained damage is where it falls flat on its face and has me rethinking what I want to be playing.
I need a little help with this build.
My current gear:
Spoiler

Other stats:
- resistances all maxed
- ES = 5,4k

I have quite some problems with bosses, kinda low damage it takes me quite some time to kill them. Don't mind flasks much, they can be easily changed.

I also have problems if you get stunned, frozen, trapped or (abyss) bleed - quick death right there.

How do you manage this issues? (without having decay damage on bow which gives like 200k DoT DPS?) Do I really have such bad gear?
Please advise me what steps should I take next ...
When will I be able to kill bosses faster and with no problems?

"
bullmastif wrote:
I need a little help with this build.
My current gear:
Spoiler

Other stats:
- resistances all maxed
- ES = 5,4k

I have quite some problems with bosses, kinda low damage it takes me quite some time to kill them. Don't mind flasks much, they can be easily changed.

I also have problems if you get stunned, frozen, trapped or (abyss) bleed - quick death right there.

How do you manage this issues? (without having decay damage on bow which gives like 200k DoT DPS?) Do I really have such bad gear?
Please advise me what steps should I take next ...
When will I be able to kill bosses faster and with no problems?

Increasing the level of caustic arrow is most of the damage. So try get a level 3 empower or level 4 if you have cash. Also with the new trickster change you gain energy shield from evasion on armor so you should prob try get a hybrid with evasion and energy shield. Look up Atziri's splendour with 1000+ evasion and 460+ es. The evasion will help a lot with not dying to melee.
Last edited by Stybbe on Mar 27, 2018, 7:07:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info