War for the Atlas Concept Art and Super Stash Sale

Super !!!
the scholar should have had a portal effect?
how sad you didnt implement this.
Nice photoshop Bex, but NO!
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by TauOrigin on Dec 23, 2017, 3:20:21 AM
imho map stash seems useless for this price. I always use only two simple tabs - one for t11+ and another one for pale courts, atziri, offerings and unique maps.
And there is one thing that can make map stash more popular - one click exchange 3 lower tire maps to 1 higher, like in essence stash tab.
IGN : DeathInSilence
Kinda off-topic, but some old players are still waiting for the option to trade 4 regular premium tabs into 1 quad tab. That would be a huge quality of life improvement for some of us who have 50+ tabs and just don't need to buy more of them, I just wanna have less tabs, but for them to be bigger :(.
Make lab optional! Give us another way to get the ascendancy points we need.

#CantGitGudAtLab
GGG the PoE art book is absolutely awesome. Please sign me up for the next volume
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
i wish u merry xmas GGG :)
Hey, I appreciate a lot the sales and discounted stuff, but can you PLEASE extend a bit the offer due to the lack of business days during the course of it? It troubles me not having funds on my bank account right now and not being able to do anything about it until Tuesday.
"
Survap wrote:
Hey, I appreciate a lot the sales and discounted stuff, but can you PLEASE extend a bit the offer due to the lack of business days during the course of it? It troubles me not having funds on my bank account right now and not being able to do anything about it until Tuesday.

1. Stash tab sales are every three weeks.

2. If you have no funds, maybe saving what funds you do get for things more important than video games would be a good idea.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
elessard84 wrote:
"
Other than the new Map Stash Tab, we're discounting every type of stash tab

Kind of a **** move

They actually stated when they released the map stash tab that they wouldn't put the map stash tab on sale for a month.
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info