War for the Atlas Concept Art and Super Stash Sale

"
Archwizard wrote:
If you have no funds, maybe saving what funds you do get for things more important than video games would be a good idea.
Come now, let's be reasonable.
ATTENTION, everyone farm the < Shaped Steel Ring > because ring has mod < 20% Reduced reflected Elemental dagame taken >
Its Xmas in New Zeland, Merry Xmas GGG, i was expecting a post, still waiting :(, merry Xmas anyway.

I definitely need more tabs, which to stuff with items to exchange with peoples which is not anymore playing and participate into economy which does not existing anymore.

This sound like an offer which I can't refuse..
"
YordansRage wrote:
I definitely need more tabs, which to stuff with items to exchange with peoples which is not anymore playing and participate into economy which does not existing anymore.

This sound like an offer which I can't refuse..

ma che cazz e scritt?
nice
I always love looking at all the Path of Exile concept art or just PoE artwork in general! I wish there was a pack of wallpapers that we could download that are high resolution (for phones and desktop ((and my new Apple Watch lol))). Maybe soon we will get a really nice War For the Atlas background other than the webpage one that is currently in use now.
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Awsome!POE Best game!♥♥♥

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info