War for the Atlas Concept Art and Super Stash Sale

Cool art, why the flippin heck is the new map tab not on sale!?
Where is map stash tab?
oh man i'm always amazed by what people can create, love it!!

But that Shaper holding Starforge, it feels... credible? I mean, a newly almighty man thrown into an unknown and perhaps unwelcoming place... he needs to protect himself, he needs a weapon so he can fight. Godlike powers, human mind and technology, Starforge feels like a first (successful) attempt at shaping his defences before a better understanding of his power.
is there a reason why the scholar portal effect was benched? i would really really love to get it added to the pack or at least made available for conventional buyout at the store. It would fit my tendrils inquisitor extremely well :(
I have a feeling that this Elder creature may be another creation of Sin by accident, aeons ago.
Beast was supposed to keep the violent gods dormant but the Elder forms his own dreams (aka Maps)for some yet to be revealed purpose.
Maybe this thing is a god which escaped the powers of The Beast and now dwells in a realm out of reach.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Old Starforge > New Starforge
the art looks amazing, congratulation.

and a relaxing cristmas season to all (even to the cheapskates who want everything on sale)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Wow that is some fantastic looking artwork.
I am kinda irked by the number of useless one-word replies on any of the announcements...

Also, I don't recall who Jaan is! Though I must say I'm pretty impressed with the work; it clearly translates a vision across, in almost excruciating detail.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Wait, what's this from? I don't recognize this... Upcoming MTX? (It SORTA loots like a Harbinger thing, but doesn't resemble the Beachhead boss portal) I've not been a fan of that many of the portal cosmetics (I dislike the mounds of clutter around the portal itself) but this one keeps it more to a minimum; I like it!

(BTW, I'm waiting for you guys to let us buy MTX for the Act 4->5 portal)
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Very nice art!
The Holy Bible

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info