[3.1 PF] KB Barrage Wander(ES CI) -Fast, Hdps, tanky, Shaper, Uber atziri, chayura

Sounds like my next build :D
Guy just ran me through Uber Labs! Fastest character I've seen! it was AMAZING!!!!! for sure my next build once I can afford it lol.
IGN

Reaper_of_Souls_
"
Hey , Great build! you carry me in uber lab lol you killed uber izaro in seconds lol

Thnaks always welcome my Free Uber service !
no FEE!! no KEY!!
"
killthemall79 wrote:
thanks i will try this build ~
good build!!!!!

thanks!
always leave comment if you need help
"
mohakun123 wrote:
Sounds like my next build :D

i am sure you will love it :D
"
Jonb33331 wrote:
Guy just ran me through Uber Labs! Fastest character I've seen! it was AMAZING!!!!! for sure my next build once I can afford it lol.

thanks for your comments :D

Hey Mate!

First thanks for the guide, its not perfect but at least u have something.I have some question:If we have skyforth, why dont we get more power charges?Wouldnt be better?How many auras do we have?Discipline-Herald of ice-wrath and Herald of thunder too?No way i cant manage so much auras. :D We dont spec out a lot of dmg nodes on the tree, how do we have enough dps?Atm im just lvl 74 so i cant expect too much dps from myself, but i took almost all of the dmg nodes what u took too and my wand has already 280edps.(still need to multicraft for crit chance).Thx in advance.

Edit:Ohh sry didnt see those wand nodes above. :) So gems and those nodes gives more dps i guess.One more question:What does that mean, that u have 90% damage reduction?Where do we get so much?Ok we have pantheon and our chest, but the rest?
Last edited by slicchabib on Dec 25, 2017, 6:07:08 PM
Thanks for the run through uber Lab mate, the Build seems pretty easy to follow. I'll have to start saving my Moneys
"
slicchabib wrote:
Hey Mate!

First thanks for the guide, its not perfect but at least u have something.I have some question:If we have skyforth, why dont we get more power charges?Wouldnt be better?How many auras do we have?Discipline-Herald of ice-wrath and Herald of thunder too?No way i cant manage so much auras. :D We dont spec out a lot of dmg nodes on the tree, how do we have enough dps?Atm im just lvl 74 so i cant expect too much dps from myself, but i took almost all of the dmg nodes what u took too and my wand has already 280edps.(still need to multicraft for crit chance).Thx in advance.

Edit:Ohh sry didnt see those wand nodes above. :) So gems and those nodes gives more dps i guess.One more question:What does that mean, that u have 90% damage reduction?Where do we get so much?Ok we have pantheon and our chest, but the rest?

This is very easy to explain. I have just looked at your gear. There are many problems.

Your jewelery does not have any # to # Lightning Damage to attacks.

Your Gems are low level. 17. Some lower.

Your gems have NO QUALITY. This is very bad.

You are level 74. he said in first post in the pros and Cons that you need high level.

You have 82% hit chancce. This is very low. Because of low accuracy you do not crit much. losing ENORMOUS DPS here.

Fix these problems and you will improve.
Leveling Guide updated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info