Season One, Race Event 15: Three Hour Party

had an TERRIBLE TERRIBLE start died at lvl 2 at rhoas first

Then i made this and got NO Maul what so ever before i BOUGHT it AFTER i cleared LEDGE.. seriously ?? No Driftwood maul what so ever..... found a 10% qual Tribal maul though so went ok from there on. had the worst map layouts. or im still just terrible at reading "Dungeon" maps..=(

Didnt kill Mervil before 55min and vaal at around 2 hour 15min.

Was solo the entire race. lvl 28 rank 87. im kinda proud

Was *really* exciting this race. Sad that nugi died but at least it was to a game mechanic!

Grinded Gear

Passive Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMHpRGWFvMXVCKBJDwmPCepLJwtHy-dPV9BlkSrSbJSU1WuVkpXK1ptbRl_xoIQgh6IQo48j6aVBJ2joqOvm8Hz37DyHfyr

The passive tree was pretty round up this time.
#1 Templar Closed Beta HC Ladder (lvl 83)
Last edited by SAKUJ0 on Mar 1, 2013, 3:09:43 PM
"
Wookiezim wrote:
Hmm not sure what happened today, last few races have been great as far as the internet connection.

Today I died very early on to a massive desync where I ran for like 10+ seconds away then teleported back to the middle of like 1 million enemies.

Same. Desync wasn't too bad the last few races but today was extreme...

But hey... we're still in beta ;)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Mar 1, 2013, 3:10:20 PM
solo and started 5 minutes late, but i had a blast and this was my best race yet. 98% to 28, shouldn't have taken the coffee and pee break =\

Spoiler
Last edited by fibbers on Mar 1, 2013, 3:12:59 PM
Woo hit 30th overall going solo :) Beat my highest xp in a 3 hour too. Pretty happy about the race...got extremely lucky with drops tho.

+ an exalt :)

rnk 15
Placed 18 overall and 4th ranger lost a lot of time due to some disconnects all in all, we did pretty well.

I had enough of soloing and i partied up with 5 dudes... One dude died...

I must I had really epic time with them, had lot of good time, and also made my personal best record:

lvl 29. Sad that they raised the level needing for more points. Oh well.

My gear (Got also unique from other player, but gave it back to him), but it is not listed here, unique gloves - attack speed with full health, movement speed on low health:

PS: got really luck with bow, got it in act 1, was with it till the very end :3
PS2: got that quiver and armor too... good rolls.

10th RANGER!!! YEY!
Last edited by ElvenBoy on Mar 1, 2013, 3:16:17 PM
28.5 for 85th! progress baby
^
Odd. Made it to 11 but got no points.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info