Season One, Race Event 15: Three Hour Party

"
Iamponch wrote:
when are points getting awarded ? i got 3 characters to level 11 so im expecting 3 points :)

From what i have heard you can´t get level reward points for multiplie characters , but you can get points if one character does one thing first like for example if you create a shadow for killing hillock first but then create another character for leveling high.

Remember Chris or someone wrote like that.
hack and slash , all the day :)

Proud beta member since patch 0.9.5!
Same here: seems that the 1 point treshold did not get calculated properly...
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Mar 1, 2013, 5:05:13 PM
You're right! I screwed up the one point threshold and am fixing it now. It'll be handled in a few minutes.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I just now got my point(thanks).

I usually get 4, but played really bad today and just went for level 11 after having two guys die.
Okay, this is fixed now. Sorry about that!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
It's cool. No real need to apologize. We got our points and that's all that really matters.
"
Morsexier wrote:
"
Iamponch wrote:
when are points getting awarded ? i got 3 characters to level 11 so im expecting 3 points :)

Don't believe it works like that, only your highest character on each account gets points.

damn ;D it was worth a shot, died after 40 minutes so saw no reason to do a real try after that. so just praticed getting to cavern of wrath 3 times over hoping to get 1 point for every character that reached level 11 :)
couldnt find anything in the rules about only the highest leveled character scoring points, they should add that now that they added the low bracket for 1 point so people dont try and do that and then getting mad when it doesnt work.
"
Iamponch wrote:
"
Morsexier wrote:
"
Iamponch wrote:

Don't believe it works like that, only your highest character on each account gets points.

damn ;D it was worth a shot, died after 40 minutes so saw no reason to do a real try after that. so just praticed getting to cavern of wrath 3 times over hoping to get 1 point for every character that reached level 11 :)
couldnt find anything in the rules about only the highest leveled character scoring points, they should add that now that they added the low bracket for 1 point so people dont try and do that and then getting mad when it doesnt work.

It has been talked about a bunch but you're right, it's not part of the offices rules link that I could see. I'm sure it's item 867 on Chris' 5309 long list of fixes and adjustments to take care of.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Jarchan wrote:
"
deefa wrote:
Also if a racer unfortunately dies mid-race instead of packing it in they may decide to race just for that single RP - I know I would.

Not necessarily a good thing. 3-hour late night race with work in the morning. There's every chance that I'll die mid-race. Now instead of getting to go to bed, I'll be re-rolling to go for the 1 RP...

But seriously, I like this. With some luck I might be able to get the ring this season, instead of just the shoes. :)

"
deefa wrote:
Now about those One Week Race rewards... same idea needs to be applied. 1 RP for reaching a minimum level at least?

Level 5-44: 1 Reward Point

I died midrace and rerolled, and ended up to lvl15 but didnt get any points :/
I was wondering if you can only try once, but I suppose thats not the issue..?

.. oh nevermind! It just took some time to register.. :)
Last edited by Thundron on Mar 1, 2013, 9:47:23 PM
Typical race of no bow gem levels and then no frost gem levels, oh well. Since I was with a 3 person group that wasn't the fastest I just ended up doing Catacombs (again) to get more points than I would have if I kept leveling. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info