Season One, Race Event 15: Three Hour Party

The desync this event is horrible.

4 toons, 3/4 died to desync, last one literally made 11 right after the league ended, as I yelled an expletive!

Last toon hardly found anything, but did get a chromatic orb:

At least I got a point and some gems and decent currency items in stash from the desyncers (all of which had d sync in the name lol):
Last edited by Sgt_Tastey on Mar 1, 2013, 3:14:58 PM
Hmm not sure what happened today, last few races have been great as far as the internet connection.

Today I died very early on to a massive desync where I ran for like 10+ seconds away then teleported back to the middle of like 1 million enemies.

So I decide I'll just get level 20 this race, not worth trying to actually compete at that point. And then in Western Forest 4 explodey guys run up to me and I am almost positive I clicked like 5+ times to run away with no response. Not sure if it was a terribly timed desync or if I am just playing like garbage. Definitely worst connection than last few races though.

Everything seemed a little bit sluggish today as far as responsiveness of skills, and I guess movements too.

Oh well, try again next time hopefully less laggy.
Desynced to death in Western for the second time within a week. Again kiting the mobs from safe distance, then exploding dudes far away go BOOM and I die :/
I love this game, I want race so bad, BUT BUT BUT It makes me tooooo MMMAADDDDDD. So I have to run through faster than I like, ok. This game has lag, it has more lag the more monsters on the screen , but in race mode you pretty much run past (making big groups) or round up to kill large monster packs (MORE LAG). Every race so far I die a screen back from where I thought I was, server had a different ideas. Today I die on the ledge standing there nothing around, boom dead screen away surrounded by monsters (FUN). This is the first race (80% on them I run) I get points only because they added and lowered the point amount you could get to 1 and lvl to 11. I just feel cheated dieing a screen away from where I thought I was, no body likes to feel cheated.

crap gear. no transmutations, 1 alch dropped for this mace
#1 race / mara good run team shame we lost nugi

Had some good mauls as well

Got some luck with currency this time (namely an alch!). But sadly I play solo in these races and thus I don't do very well - lack of skill and teammates hurts.

64th, 12th marauder.

I wish there were solo races in parallel or something along those lines.
@Aelloon
Amazing race,dc-ed with 15 mins left, went from 1st to 6th :D
d
Last edited by ChestenPoe on Mar 1, 2013, 3:06:52 PM
anyone know whats the deal when you start the game client it just sits at loading screen.

is it the amount of people trying to connect to the game servers? it sat there for 7 minutes and 10 minutes at 9am this morning *rage inducing*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info