3.1.1c Patch Notes

taking bets the stealth cleaving nasties from abyss still one shot most people.
God Hates Us All - Slayer
knee-jerk reaction to VD Enchant. The enchant is high and needs to be adjusted at some point. But it does not make VD an overpowered skill. So... This is really odd, especially when things like Molten Strike and the Shaper weapons are in the game. Very odd decision.

I think you should nerf the Helm Enchant but slightly increase VD damage. Ideally, after the League.

Ruined a lot of people's economies for those that purchased helms for 300+c that are now essentially worthless. Poor taste.
Last edited by Illsonmedia on Dec 19, 2017, 10:14:05 PM
"
oldmunchi wrote:
"
Dethox420 wrote:
when can we customize the 6 seconds DC timer?
when can we tune down burning ground graphics?
when can we tune down desecrated ground graphics?
when can we tune down chilled ground graphics??
when can we disable rain?
when will we be able to run PoE smoother than a decades old game - or is the technology simply not there yet? you'd think that some community members would have ideas on how to get PoE running smoother.

pay more then 200 bucks for a pc

POE is poorly optimized. It's the simple truth.

If I can play The Witcher 3 on pretty high settings, just short of ultimate, without problems but still get graphical lag and artifacting in POE, then POE is definitely the problem and not my hardware.

Hell, the dude you quoted just wants the option to change the detail level of certain effects and/or turn off environmental effects. That stuff was standard... in Diablo 2.

Come on son...
IGN: @Azuriyl or @Bephany
"
pyres wrote:
"
lobsterphobia wrote:
"
HedgeMoney wrote:
I would like a poe that doesn't require 3+gb of Ram.
I would like a poe that doesn't spend 10 hours to load other people's micro transactions.
I would like a poe where I can turn the particle effects down, so that I can run it on a machine older than than 2017.
I would like a poe that doesn't require an SSD from 10 years into the future and DDR10 Ram to load fast.
I would like a poe where, instead of starting in the town, start in the hideout, so I don't have to spend years waiting for everyone's mtx to load.
I would like a poe that can run smoothly without a state of the art PC even though it uses an engine from 10 years ago.

But just because I want these things to happen doesn't mean it will ever happen.

+1 for this

I dont really understand what kind of potato you all are trying to run the game on. My pc is over 4 years old and PoE plays pretty well. My SSD is the oldest component and it loads really quickly. Sure there are some hiccups and stuttering but did you play PoE a couple years ago? They have come a LONGGGGG way with the game and how it runs since then. Seriously....a very long way. Keep up the good work GGG.

^this . I’m running on a 6 yr old Alienware laptop, graphics are maxed, smooth as glass. The occasional lag but it’s solid - Washington realm
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
There's a metric crap ton of posts in the tech forum and a lag/general performance post has been at the very top of the poe reddit twice this week.

Are you guys ever going to even acknowledge the problems being had by so many people?
"
Clownturds wrote:
"
oldmunchi wrote:
"
Dethox420 wrote:
when can we customize the 6 seconds DC timer?
when can we tune down burning ground graphics?
when can we tune down desecrated ground graphics?
when can we tune down chilled ground graphics??
when can we disable rain?
when will we be able to run PoE smoother than a decades old game - or is the technology simply not there yet? you'd think that some community members would have ideas on how to get PoE running smoother.

pay more then 200 bucks for a pc

POE is poorly optimized. It's the simple truth.

If I can play The Witcher 3 on pretty high settings, just short of ultimate, without problems but still get graphical lag and artifacting in POE, then POE is definitely the problem and not my hardware.

Hell, the dude you quoted just wants the option to change the detail level of certain effects and/or turn off environmental effects. That stuff was standard... in Diablo 2.

Come on son...

Perhaps this generation of young gamers are unaware of the GPU demands between sprites/2D and models/3D. Youngsters, look it up.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
nice la
quite good, maybe!
Working but also playing too!
"
Fixed a bug with the Imp Haste microtransaction.

Can you please put the bug back, it looked better then the actual MTX.
"

Fixed a bug where players could be capped on Elder- and Shaper-influenced areas, and would have their progress prevented.

Is this already deployed or still to be deployed? I couldn't tell from the wording of the post; but I'm still capped on elder area size. Now when I fight off the adjacent shaper zones they just lose the shaper influence but don't switch to elder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info