3.1.1c Patch Notes

"
Physical Thorns and Elemental Thorns are no longer affected by multiple projectile mods on maps.

why though?
"
HedgeMoney wrote:
I would like a poe that doesn't require 3+gb of Ram.
I would like a poe that doesn't spend 10 hours to load other people's micro transactions.
I would like a poe where I can turn the particle effects down, so that I can run it on a machine older than than 2017.
I would like a poe that doesn't require an SSD from 10 years into the future and DDR10 Ram to load fast.
I would like a poe where, instead of starting in the town, start in the hideout, so I don't have to spend years waiting for everyone's mtx to load.
I would like a poe that can run smoothly without a state of the art PC even though it uses an engine from 10 years ago.

But just because I want these things to happen doesn't mean it will ever happen.

+1 for this
Have you guys fixed the Eradicator encounter when sometimes the boss disappear and we get stuck on the room?
"
lobsterphobia wrote:
"
HedgeMoney wrote:
I would like a poe that doesn't require 3+gb of Ram.
I would like a poe that doesn't spend 10 hours to load other people's micro transactions.
I would like a poe where I can turn the particle effects down, so that I can run it on a machine older than than 2017.
I would like a poe that doesn't require an SSD from 10 years into the future and DDR10 Ram to load fast.
I would like a poe where, instead of starting in the town, start in the hideout, so I don't have to spend years waiting for everyone's mtx to load.
I would like a poe that can run smoothly without a state of the art PC even though it uses an engine from 10 years ago.

But just because I want these things to happen doesn't mean it will ever happen.

+1 for this

I dont really understand what kind of potato you all are trying to run the game on. My pc is over 4 years old and PoE plays pretty well. My SSD is the oldest component and it loads really quickly. Sure there are some hiccups and stuttering but did you play PoE a couple years ago? They have come a LONGGGGG way with the game and how it runs since then. Seriously....a very long way. Keep up the good work GGG.
Now just need to fix those magic packs all dropping the same rare type.
One-two! One-two! And through and through, the Vorpal blade went SNICKER-SNACK!
still no fix for the constant crashes
still no fix for the constant crashes
"
IIPheXII wrote:
YOU STILL OWE ME 50 UNIQUES FROM IZARO

this
Any eta for french patch notes?
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Yeeees! at last Oni-Goroshi is unleashed on Wraeclast! (pun intended)

Keep the good work up GGG!
Last edited by Nelkael on Dec 19, 2017, 9:10:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info