3.1.1c Patch Notes

Nice.... What about this issue with no answer from GGG? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1842170/page/31
🆃🆆🅸🆃🅲🅷.🆃🆅/NForceTV (🆀🅲/🅴🅽 🆂🆃🆁🅴🅰🅼)
"

The number of Kitava's Heralds that can be spawned at once by Null Portals has been reduced.

you know what? i don't like these changes.
yesterday i did an hell of a map, corrupted lighthouse with 8 mods influenced by the elder, and just at the start there were 4, literally 4 null portals togheter that spawned kitava's heralds like it was the second invasion of the poland. goddammit it was pure hell to dodge all the stomps and the blast from them, but it was the greatest fun i had in this game. yeah i managed to kill only 3 of the 4 null portals before wasting all my portals and failing the map, but i had some real fun (words never spoken in my gaming history since ultima online champs, so it was a looooong time ago), because kitava's heralds are strong, but they can be dodged, they have been well designed.
looking forward to get another null portal like that to see if you ruined it or not.
Last edited by Sol_Starving on Dec 19, 2017, 11:26:56 PM
3.1 has been full of problems that were apparent THE FIRST TIME you played the content.

Wtf were the testers doing?
Ticket 1,978,582,504

Ran lookout map with 3 extra strongbox mod. Still no strongboxes spawned at all.
"
DrDraids wrote:
3.1 has been full of problems that were apparent THE FIRST TIME you played the content.

testing MTX... /s
"
Inkira wrote:
I get consistent 130+fps on max settings in pretty much every scenario. During screen spam I only drop to 100 at the lowest. Get a better pc?

^this, dont play on a potato and there wont be fps issues.
And if you say you have a GTX 10XX and your getting fps issues, the issue isnt the game. Its your GPU or what your doing in the background thats causing the FPS loss.
So when are those pulled buffs from 3.1 going to come out?

3.1.1d ?
3.1.2 ?
3.2 ?

You said they were coming, twice.
"Further improvements have been made to the visibility of Abyss cracks."

THANK YOU! It really was frustrating when you used a crack, had monsters spawning everywhere, and knew you only had so much time to both wipe them out, and follow the crack, while playing w/ squinty eyes, "Where did it go??"

Also, it's cool for patch coming tomorrow. Thank you guys for staying transparent, this is the kind of thing us players really appreciate.
"
Dethox420 wrote:
when can we customize the 6 seconds DC timer?
when can we tune down burning ground graphics?
when can we tune down desecrated ground graphics?
when can we tune down chilled ground graphics??
when can we disable rain?
when will we be able to run PoE smoother than a decades old game - or is the technology simply not there yet? you'd think that some community members would have ideas on how to get PoE running smoother.

Buy a new rig.
"
DrDraids wrote:

the testers for this league were the guys who designed harbingers challenge mtx's.....

too bad they cant use a blue sharpie to find and fix bugs right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info