[3.1]Abyssal Wander Deathless Shaper & HOGM Videos

"
cheelos wrote:
Hey guys what kind of vinktar are you using? +10 light pen?

Thanks,

attack is better. if the flat damage from your jewels are mostly lightning damage, pen would be just fine too.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 22, 2017, 12:13:29 PM
PoB?
I wanna start a wander - how does this compare to the "normal" QOTF wander?
Not like I'm looking to melt shaper and stuff within 2 seconds, but just comfortably do them - will this be just fine or will QOTF wander offer me easier/more comfortable map clearing and bossing?

Considering this build because the abyss uniques look like a lot of fun.

PS: If it's important - I have about 20ex to spend on a wander.
"
Balantakos wrote:
PoB?

Pob can't recognize abyss jewels linked in abyss items yet.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Not like I'm looking to melt shaper and stuff within 2 seconds, but just comfortably do them - will this be just fine or will QOTF wander offer me easier/more comfortable map clearing and bossing?

qotf wander is obviously faster, when you'd spend as much life points as generic qotf wanders do(they try to get 6k life) this 'abyssal wander' would have even more life. This is better at boss killing for obviously having better dps.

It depends on what you'd like to do.

As i said before for boss killing,

there are 2 options,

or yriel's fostering.

for fast mapping,

qotf is the choice.

it depends on what you want to do in this league, boss killing? make a generic wander with yriel or use a lot of abyss jewels and that chest.

you want to clear fast? go qotf, use bisco's and MF maybe.

If you choose this build, use rare boots, until you feel like everything is good enough in your build. craft your first rings with essences, maybe amulet too, to have them cheap.
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 22, 2017, 1:40:24 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:
"

qotf wander is obviously faster, when you'd spend as much life points as generic qotf wanders do(they try to get 6k life) this 'abyssal wander' would have even more life. This is better at boss killing for obviously having better dps.

It depends on what you'd like to do.

As i said before for boss killing,

there are 2 options,

or yriel's fostering.

for fast mapping,

qotf is the choice.

it depends on what you want to do in this league, boss killing? make a generic wander with yriel or use a lot of abyss jewels and that chest.

you want to clear fast? go qotf, use bisco's and MF maybe.

If you choose this build, use rare boots, until you feel like everything is good enough in your build. craft your first rings with essences, maybe amulet too, to have them cheap.

I'd like to do both - bossing and mapping in one character.

So it would seem like this build is better then, as I'm assuming it still clears maps well enough (As it's a wander after all) - and for items; I'd love to run the full abyssal package as I really love the idea as I said. I'd probably start using 1 abyss boots (As I saw the 2 abyss boots run for 8ex+) and then once everything feels fine I'd upgrade to 2 abyss boots.

How did you level the build? As an ele bow character until you could use everything?
Last edited by Frkii on Dec 22, 2017, 1:49:50 PM
yea i leveled as bow character, it wasn't the best idea i should have used blade vortex for leveling i think.

with this build it's easier to align all your resists,
higher DPS potential than any other wander,
tankier,
slower,
way more expensiver,
requires a lot of of minmaxing
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 22, 2017, 2:06:29 PM
Okay, I'll look into it later or tomorrow.

As my last question (for now) - Mapping still is relatively fast right? (I mentioned it in my previous post, but as you didn't say anything about it I wann ask again :P)

Thanks anyways for the answers :)
well, yea mapping is quite fast. things die in no time, with pathfinder + phase run i have 230% movespeed already.
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 22, 2017, 2:08:19 PM
pob code:

https://pastebin.com/bJatTJmU

if i go full retard and assign every abyss slot in the tree, this is how my build looks like,
5.5M dps at lvl 100. You can use it as an example.

intimidate comes from gloves, lucky crit is coming from diamond flask. my life looks really low, cause pob can't calculate the life coming from shroud of the lightless.
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 22, 2017, 4:12:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info