An Update to the Volatile Dead Helmet Enchantment

well thanks GGG for wasting my 20ex that i farmed from the start of the league! @Bex_GGG
"
yuridagreat wrote:
THIS is NOT cool.

I paid 30exalts for a lightpoacher with +3 volatile. Now its worthless. What am I supposed to do?

Ofc you need to go and spend some money to support developers. Buy that new Maps tab for example (for 150 points, Jesus, forgive me!)
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.
Last edited by NiobMordodrukow on Dec 18, 2017, 6:49:06 PM
I buy a new pack and $100's worth of microtransactions.

Existing helm enchant SHOULD stay! Just like with + barrage enchant.

I played nonstop for 5 days to afford this helm and now its all down the drain. How is that fair!?
Dont release something if its not supposed to be released! This is not the first time.
Spent 3 days farming the currency for a Rat's Nest with this enchant, and an hour and a half after I buy it, it gets nerfed. Would rather the developers test their items before releasing them and me not getting shafted, but now I can at least go do something else with my time I guess.
Thanks I spent over 10ex gearing this build over the past week before most of the streamers had posted guides for it. I appreciate that my hard work paid off.

First good build I ever made too.
such a simple "bug" would have been fixed sooner no
"
Krzmaa wrote:
well thanks GGG for wasting my 20ex that i farmed from the start of the league! @Bex_GGG

If you had to pay 20ex for a helm enchant it has to be massively OP right?
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
fu if you nerf my helmets i quit
edit: ifarmed 50 uber labs today with twice enchbanted each
and in the same night you wanna fuck me ? WHAT YOU WANT COME AT ME
Last edited by starstouch on Dec 18, 2017, 7:03:06 PM
Will we be expecting a fix for a bugged elder guardian going missing after a player death?
Some people never learn. Overpower stuff always get nerfed on POE. sooner or later. You take a risk by using it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info