An Update to the Volatile Dead Helmet Enchantment

WTF?! Im bought thiswithout any knowledge that I will be nerfed. I am unpleasant surprised by your behaviour. I do not want to play the current league with such behaviour anymore. I am not satisfied with your attitude that it is unjust.. Please back me half ex for this helmet..

Please GGG Dont do a thing like that during a league... That is not fair for guys who invested a lot of money in it. :-\
Last edited by jasinsky82 on Dec 19, 2017, 6:41:32 PM
Hey i'm gonna nerf the shit out of your build, but don't worry here are so cool looking water effects you can look at!

Are they gonna change all the overpowered elder/shaped stuff too? I'm scared to play with anything that isn't a princess sabre at this point.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Last edited by IIPheXII on Dec 19, 2017, 6:50:58 PM
I understand the nerf and agree with what you mentioned about why it has to be nerfed. The nerf iteself appeals to me and I like it, bacause I (so far) always liked it if you nerfed something that was too strong, even if I played it at that time. Changing up the playstyle and meta builds is very important in my opinion, because otherwise the game would become very stale and boring after a while.
Props to you guys nerfing things and please don't let baby rage from reddit and other pages stop you.
That being said, I would like to touch on a topic that, I feel like, you have to work on and that is how you present information to your playerbase.
I played this build and just today managed to buy a helmet with that particular enchant. I bought that helmet with no knowledge whatsoever about its impending nerf, which feels a bit bad.
What I would like to see is maybe a longer grace period for players to plan ahead to prevent situations like this which may cause frustration among players due to the short notice of this change and consequntly the inability to react to changes.
Persoanlly I'd also prefere if information like this would be presented in the game client or on startup rather than on the Homepage (or even a reddit thread) as it simply ads more hassle who don't have the time to consitently check those.
Players after all want to play your game, and not just read about it ;)

PS 3.1 is the best expansion ever, loving the game, amazing new content and even the league is better than, or at least on a par with breach. Outdid yourself guys. Big Props. Got my support money!

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and keep up the amazing work. 3.2 Hype already!

PSS Buff Conversion Traps
No probem Bexy,thank even if i don't play it
Mid-league nerf? Where is the respect?
Hm but what about some OP shaped stuff?
✓ Played VD since release
✓ Never used broken enchant
✓ Had 0 problems casting an extra time to do insane damage on bosses
✓ Doesn't complain about GGG fixing some small thing
Must be Appreciative player

~ Thanks GGG :D
Dont be scary to fix broke mechanic GGG, good job and continue do it later!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Yaboymattz wrote:

u dont get it huh?
the problem is that they fuck with the economy mid league...
"
cream69 wrote:
"
Yaboymattz wrote:

u dont get it huh?
the problem is that they fuck with the economy mid league...

If you overpayed for that enchant that's your own fault, not theirs.

The enchant doesn't even provide that big of a dps boost all you have to do is cast the spell an extra time, like seriously? quit crying XDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info