An Update to the Volatile Dead Helmet Enchantment

"
NecroSmokist wrote:
So many whiney babies crying about not being able to be 100% more OP than everything else. What a bunch of spoiled clowns.

The sad thing is: they will continue to buy new supporter packs anyway.
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.
"
Dranzell wrote:
So many people here crying about VD being dead. It was an enchantment that literally doubled the damage of the skill.

Also, VD is very good by itself and can clear all content (Except Atziri/Uber Atziri because the orbs will decide to hit Mirror Atziri), and this nerf won't change it.

And Barrage +2 did NOT double the damage of the skill.

Quoting for truth. Man-kids need to get over themselves and adapt.
good choice, this Spell was OP through this Enchant. Whoever says diff, has no idea about balancing and is just crying because of egocentric reasons.

Stop looking just at you, they balance the whole game! And yes they are not perfect, but one of the best developer team we have out there. Look at diff games. Look at diff. companies and realize, critic is always welcome and a must have for developer, but crying? Nobody has one good argument or at least some numbers. All I see is "oh my bild, oh my money. gimme gimme gimme". What a shame.
Last edited by Moritonel on Dec 18, 2017, 6:41:20 PM
doubt that this gonna be mere inconvenience..

ppl who just buy this helm enchant yesterday would get hit hard

me myself agree with this nerf tho..
Last edited by caffarella on Dec 18, 2017, 6:40:36 PM
can i pretend to be affected by this too for free currency and to cry victim? LUL.

if i go look up these people crying and they dont have the enchant LOL
wtb looking into all the reports of fps issues on the PC version of your game please.
More new MTX, eh? When is Stripe coming back? I don't want to support a company like Xsolla.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
Meanwhile GC mines still 3 shotting shaper phases. Makes you think.
"
lif44 wrote:
wtb looking into all the reports of fps issues on the PC version of your game please.

they dont rly care about it) every patch they are doing game worse (according to optimization).
"but u have shadows now!" wow,cool. but i came to game to farm,not to watch shiny burning grass or shadows. pff.
THIS is NOT cool.

I paid 30exalts for a lightpoacher with +3 volatile. Now its worthless. What am I supposed to do?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info