[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

i feels like i die to easily without watcher's eye, is it that important to help survive?
IGN: hyrenfreak
"
hyrenfreak wrote:
i feels like i die to easily without watcher's eye, is it that important to help survive?

It is yes, the jewel or an elder ring with Warlords Mark on hit. Personally I use both, mostly because I can and it's nice not having to worry about hexproof maps :)

If you go with the elder ring, make sure you go up top on the passives tree and allocate points so monsters can have 2 curses on them (Assassins Mark & Warlords Mark).
Last edited by Revoltageq on Apr 13, 2018, 5:59:55 AM

What do you guys think? :D Build is great, but i dont know what should i change in my gear. Im using blasphemy+warlords mark because i dont have enough currency to get good rink with warlords mark on hit.
Any advice on how to edit build to use "Zerphi's Last Breath
Grand Mana Flask"

Looks for OP flask :D
Hi everyone. I would like to ask for your honest opinions about my build. it's kind of my own revision since I found Indigon and a fevered mind jewel.

"
nugammazai wrote:
Hi everyone. I would like to ask for your honest opinions about my build. it's kind of my own revision since I found Indigon and a fevered mind jewel.

Without a dedicated build you are just gimping yourself on damage. You won’t sustain ~4 aps.
So, Can I drop all my ES things then focus more on HP/armour items?

"
Ishmaelsonata wrote:
"
nugammazai wrote:

Without a dedicated build you are just gimping yourself on damage. You won’t sustain ~4 aps.
Yes, this build is more optimized for life. I would make it a priority to 1. Get helm with +1 volatile dead, 2. Get max hp on gear. 3. Optimize damage as last step, such as allocating to more efficient passive nodes, gear with better damage properties, jewels, etc.

"
nugammazai wrote:
So, Can I drop all my ES things then focus more on HP/armour items?

"
Ishmaelsonata wrote:
"
nugammazai wrote:

Howdy everyone,

What do you guys think I should look at replacing first? Im uncapped on res, but I play with a support for bosses. Also inc crit strikes due to a 630% crit multi according to Pob

https://pastebin.com/XKnBeyBx

Any feedback/suggestions would be awesome :)

Shaper dps below

Sorry if it got asked already, but what gem do you swap in for bodyswap against bosses if you play as scion? Since you have culling strike from slayer subclass already subbing in another culling effect doesnt hold any value. Ty in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info