[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

"
hulknh1994 wrote:
Love your build.
Can you check out my gears and do i need to uprade anything ?
Thank you very much !
https://pastebin.com/3GfuB4Zv

If you can afford it, some nice steel rings would be great. Definitely at least an Atziri's promise instead of one of the life flasks. Some better gloves would do great too. But in general you'll still clear pretty much everything with what you have :)

"
Kefka92 wrote:

I got that 25c that was a good deal right? I assume % phys to random element works the same and those were much cheaper?? I also can I divine this thing to get those %'s higher. Probably remove the strength for something else..

That's fine :) Any element is fine since we're not scaling individual elements nor penetrating specific elemental resistances.

"
wojnar90 wrote:
And remove CWDT+Blood Rage when doing traps ;)

This build is awesome.
Changed few things, and awesome ring dropped for me:

Now with 6k hp I can enjoy whole content without any problem.

I have 300c+ and don't know what more to improve. Taste of Hate?

Taste of Hate is definitely a nice call. Maybe some super great gloves/a second steel ring?

"
UglyWolfFace wrote:
Any reason for two cwdt setups? Seems like a 4 link with punishment, immortal call, blood rage would be more efficient.

No I'm just stupid. Good call.

"
Jerle wrote:
Does a culling strike bloodseeker remove the need for cull gem?

Yep! Grab one if ya can. Nice boost.

"
GeSaZ wrote:
Hello,

What about accuracy? I noticed in the PoB that it has only 84% chance to hit and if I remember correctly the accuracy check not working on BF was fixed quite a while ago. Do you notice any discrepancies with low accuracy?

Also what do you think about using
for 2 additional Abyss jewel sockets and Intimidate on hit + other bonuses you get or is it too difficult to cap resists on this build?

You won't have any accuracy problems really. I do have a jewel in my belt that gives +110 so in the vid it was more like 86%. You attack so fast you don't really notice. Gloves aren't bad at all. As long as you can max resists still you'll be fine with that. You'd still do better with a really nice set of spiked gloves though.

"
hansoap wrote:
Planning out the gear for the build right now, but I have a pair of

Would it be worth it to use these and get rings mainly focused around life + resistances and keep a good amount of damage, or would it be better to just get life + res boots and good damage rings?
Also, would other enchants be better on boots? If so, what should I aim for? Thanks!

You can definitely use Atziri's Step as long as you can get resistances. Good damage rings are huge damage though. Like massive amounts of dps come out of nice rings. I just upgraded to two really nice steel rings and my dps exploded. That's the best offensive enchant for us. The best defensive would be life regen when hit. Up to you whether you want the deeps or the defense.

"
Nabeta_ wrote:
Hi. I'm really enjoying this build. I just chose not to use the BoR, but rather to Belly. But it's still 5L.
The DPS for me looks good.
Accuracy I decided to use in Jews.
I have to change the rings to have phys.damage.
And I need to put 6L on Belly.

But overall I'm really enjoying it.
And the dps looks bigger than in PoB.

Below are my items and PoB.

https://pastebin.com/1dU5G5LN

Definitely get a different stat-stick. It's gotta be an axe/mace or bf will alternate attacks with it drastically reducing your dps. Looks pretty good in general though!

"
ItsMarcus wrote:
Hi,

I've been following this build and I just looted a Taste of Hate. Would replacing Atziri's promise with it be a 100% upgrade?

Definitely not. Atziri's Promise is honestly the most op flask. It adds more dps. I'd just use taste of hate instead of the quicksilver.

"
tumplovejee wrote:
Seem like RNG hate me, spend tranmute/alt/regal/scour and alchemy/scour like crazy and still not found double gain extra fire/cold yet :(.
Is it better if I save currency and bought some low-value double gain extra fire/cold (like 15/15) and roulette with divine?
For your information, I use chaos to trade with these Orbs about 20-30c already.

Honestly you don't need a double roll. Just get a death's hand. Farm up currency, and buy a better one later :) A death's hand will give you pretty much the same single-target as the stat-stick in the video so you'll kill everything in the game anyways.

I'm having a few deaths to blood rage stacks when there's no mobs left around, any way to avoid this?

Can I ask what level you were when you completed red Elder?

I still feel a little squishy, even with 6.1k hp, 30% dodge, 26% evasion and max resists - but damage output seems pretty good at this stage.

Picked that up for 10c.

Should I craft crit multi or wed?

sup guys, should i continue? area damage any use for me?
spent like 300 alt and 20 regals so far -.-
@Baldersh:

Any tips would be appreciated.

"
Baldersh wrote:

"
Nabeta_ wrote:
Hi. I'm really enjoying this build. I just chose not to use the BoR, but rather to Belly. But it's still 5L.
The DPS for me looks good.
Accuracy I decided to use in Jews.
I have to change the rings to have phys.damage.
And I need to put 6L on Belly.

But overall I'm really enjoying it.
And the dps looks bigger than in PoB.

Below are my items and PoB.

https://pastebin.com/1dU5G5LN

Definitely get a different stat-stick. It's gotta be an axe/mace or bf will alternate attacks with it drastically reducing your dps. Looks pretty good in general though!

Thank you. I did not know that the BF would alternate the attack with the sword. I'll be back to mace.
"
ComfyGangsta wrote:

It will use the Foil, I looked at the PoB the reason it "looks better than in PoB" is due to you not enabling the configuration options of whether you've killed, have a savage hit, the enemy is bleeding, you're still doing about a third of the DPS of OP with those options enabled however

I did not know these settings.
Now I can see my dps correctly in PoB.

Thank you. v(^_^v)
"
toddmc wrote:

I’m pretty sure BF will attack using that offhand - the stat stick should be a mace/axe so BF uses only your main hand.

Yes. I did not know but I've used mace again.
The creator of the build also warned me.
Thank you
"
GeSaZ wrote:
Hello,

What about accuracy? I noticed in the PoB that it has only 84% chance to hit and if I remember correctly the accuracy check not working on BF was fixed quite a while ago. Do you notice any discrepancies with low accuracy?

Also what do you think about using
for 2 additional Abyss jewel sockets and Intimidate on hit + other bonuses you get or is it too difficult to cap resists on this build?

To help with accuracy. Use jew with accuracy.
I'm doing this (^ _ ^) v

Jewel search in poetrade: http://poe.trade/search/yorumokiresina

My char on PoB: https://pastebin.com/jA5HKHDv
Decided to craft a bit on some Shaper bases - the enemies explode mod is really rare :/.

Atleast managed to craft something half decent as a stat stick -

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info