Combining Fire and Ice Microtransactions

"
AsbelFar wrote:
You fixed the upgrade system and switched back to US$! Thanks GGG

You should communicate about this, lots of people were not able to upgrade.

Fixed? I still can't upgrade :(
Last edited by SchuKadaj on Dec 18, 2017, 1:35:04 AM
"
SchuKadaj wrote:
"
AsbelFar wrote:
You fixed the upgrade system and switched back to US$! Thanks GGG

You should communicate about this, lots of people were not able to upgrade.

Fixed? I still can't upgrade :(

Their support are pretty good. I typically upgrade with my steam wallet and you just get told to buy the points and they upgrade for you.
still a bunch of double and triple same mtx.

You can take my money when you stop with the x2/x3 mtx combo.

Just like dota 2 works, you can never get the same mtx from the same box.

I'm literally done with boxes since last league, bought more than 20 chaos/order and got like x5 exactly the same chaos footprints and x2 mirror skill and x2 cyclone skill. Always the same thing.

No ggg, no, thx.

Make it never be x2 and I'll take it all.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Dec 18, 2017, 2:25:00 AM
For now it looks like some weird abomination, but it have a great potential for great future features.
First: don't divide models 50/50. Never. Try to merge it. For example Ice Portal with this awesome fire veins on frozen lava pedestal can be cool as hell.
Second: add combined versions to Mystery box. With much lesser drop chance maybe.

For now it's too expensive to get this "fused pieces of something".
Like many others wrote b4 me, it would be attractive if from the combination of the two, you would get a really mixed effect. Clearly that's not the case. I have a feeling that mtx's are starting to look kind of lazy, although they are GGG's only income source, and they should be awesome to attract more buyers.

Overall i hate the box idea and will never buy any as long as you guys keep the duplicates mtx thing in there.
Don't fool yourself exile... your end is just around the corner!
Idk.
It reminds me of Two-Face from Batman.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Dec 18, 2017, 2:59:29 AM
> make fire and ice themed boxes
> allow players to fuse them into literal song of fire and ice meme
> dont allow fusing the footprints because its too hard to make one footprint the ice one and one the fire one (?)
> dont allow fusing weapon effect either because stacking both effects on top of each other and tweaking them in a way they both are still visible is too hard (?)
> make the ice portal look like a shitty mirror like always (essence portal ...)
> LITERALLY split ice and fire portal combined in half by a straight line so they look ultra ugly combined because the shitty ice portal reduces the awesomeness of the fire portal by 50%

> L O G I C, W H E R E? N O T H E R E
Cool idea, but slightly lacks on realisation - maybe put a bit more design in these fire/ice pieces, not just half-half.

And basically it's still not a solution to duplicate problem, just because any boots and gloves are far more often than other armor pieces. It instead makes ppl to buy more boxes to get 3rd set and makes duplicate problem even worse.
"
DrCola wrote:
That portal doesn't look really good combined honestly

That said the rest of the set is nice, I just think the portal needs to not be literally split 50/50 by a straight line. It needs more waviness or something to give it a more believable look

word!
just looks good if u have the full set ^^
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info