Combining Fire and Ice Microtransactions

opened nearly 3000 points worth of boxes and still not finished the combined set... terrible value for money, won't be doing it in the future
"
crazypearce wrote:
opened nearly 3000 points worth of boxes and still not finished the combined set... terrible value for money, won't be doing it in the future

Maybe next time you wait till the goodies from the box are added to the shop... nb
"
Saraneth wrote:
How about selling the items individually and not force us to gamble?

All Mystery Box items become available about a month after the Box sales end.
1. GGG makes optional Mystery Boxes available for purchase.

2. GGG explains, in detail, the odds and rarities of items in these boxes.

3. GGG explains that duplicates are possible.

4. GGG adds an optional mechanic to combine duplicates.

5. GGG makes all box MTX available for purchase later.

Somehow, this is still not enough for some people. Make it, and they will complain.
It is a gamble and that is okay for me, since I know what I am doing.

But please consider to install a system in the future that one can recycle doubles and even triples... I do not have any suggestion on the quota for that, which would be abysmal at its best I guess, but at least there would be a chance to get something back for a new try on a box :p

3 Firefrogs is kinda meh (which is just an example of all the doubles and triples I have). It is even worse, when You have 3 of the same portals or 4 helmet skins and bla... I opened 40 boxes and the outcome was really really shitty this time :D

Please think about a system like that. I would appreciate that a lot :)
Combined wings looks nice.
I really like the combine feature, it's a good step in the right direction. If there would be a exchange System for the Duplicates it would be perfect. Maybe they could be tradeable...
Is there only a chance of getting the small "!" on the items? I mean, I have fire and ice Boots for example, but I cant see the small "!".

Or am I just too old for this stuff?^^
Looks like no presents for the family this year ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info