Combining Fire and Ice Microtransactions

Pls GGG, the Portals look so good not combined! I wish i wouldn't have combined them!
Pls fix the look or make it possible to undo this... :(
"
Don’t get along wit regular azz tiger?

Regular tiger match by color for red-blue setup, but don't have any effects.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
"
Nick_W wrote:
Pls GGG, the Portals look so good not combined! I wish i wouldn't have combined them!
Pls fix the look or make it possible to undo this... :(

completely agree.
this is totally awful. I've supported GGG throughout the game purchasing big supporter packs and consistently buying points because this game is awesome however this new system is bloody stupid. The amount of loot boxes i've purchased and still yet to receive the full set. I have 5 pairs of gloves etc etc what am i going to do with that?
IGN: Zanitth
"
ZanithX wrote:
this is totally awful. I've supported GGG throughout the game purchasing big supporter packs and consistently buying points because this game is awesome however this new system is bloody stupid. The amount of loot boxes i've purchased and still yet to receive the full set. I have 5 pairs of gloves etc etc what am i going to do with that?

Make that 8 pairs. Hey GGG - GG.
IGN: Zanitth
wow xd. so nice
Regarding the Portal.

How about Icy Portal with Flaming Borders

OR

Flaming Portal with Icy Borders?

Combining it so the inner section is one part and the outer is another, instead of fiddy across a line.
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
everything combined looks good, except the portal, lmao
I absolutely love this idea and I really hope you do this for past ones as well. The biggest downside is when you get duplicates and there is seriously nothing you can do with them!!
a very interesting feature,but loses its meaning,making lame and a good set,and easy to apply glue on effects.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info