[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

"
locslol wrote:
Awesome build! Love it so much and look forward to more builds! One question, I want to ask where I should put the overwhelming jewel? And one more question, is it necessary to put one more overwhelming jewel? Hope I could get a quick reply soon:D

Any of the 3 jewel slots this build has on the marauder/duelist will work. You just need 40 strength in radius of the threshold jewel (the strength doesn't actually need to be allocated to count). Beyond that there's not much benefit to running two of the jewels since it's mostly for the fortify on hit and you would probably get more damage out of a regular jewel instead.

"
First of all thank you very much for your build!
I tried it in HC Incursion league and like this survivability because of 90% phys dmg reduction and some block chance.
I think the main pain is chaos dmg here, thats why you took super Witchers Eye with +50% of chaos resist in the last update.

What do you think abut some improvement:
1. Drop all endurance charges;
2. Take some +armor jewels/nodes, take Soul of Steel node (mainly for +4% phys reduction);
3. Take dual welding nodes with block chance on the bottom of duelist side tree;
4. Take node Cloth and Chain (+24% EV ARM +12% all res);
5. Take Diamond skin (+15 all res) and Sentinnel (+24% EV ARM +10% all res) nodes?
3+4+5 will help with overcap all res and take other interesting modes on jewelry.

You got it right with chaos damage being the biggest danger with the build. A Watcher's eye for purity of elements that has chaos res can be bought for pretty cheap.

In terms of the passive tree changes I would say that I'm not a fan of flat armour stacking in general. It's a misleading stat in terms of physical reduction due to the fact that flat armour is less effective the larger the hit is. For hardcore I would opt for more HP in general. Beyond that block chance would be the next best defensive stat but I find that unless you're playing gladiator or specifically gearing for it to get near max cap it's a difficult stat to get to full effectiveness.

In terms of resistances taking nodes like diamond skin and cloth and chain is worth the points if you need resistances. Unless you're going pure dps rings or Kaom's way I can't really see any unique rings beating out a high res ring w/ good life/flat phys.
just wondering what gems would we get rid of if we got the kaoms roots beacause in the links it has too many gems once I put the boots on now idk what to run please help
Hello I'm doing this for flashback and my damage is very low. I'm lvl 41 but my cleave damage is only 1350 max. What can I do to improve? Can you write a guide on lvling. Thanks
Thx a lot for the reply:D
also wondering why pastebin tree and guide tree are different?
"
Selasse wrote:
Hello I'm doing this for flashback and my damage is very low. I'm lvl 41 but my cleave damage is only 1350 max. What can I do to improve? Can you write a guide on lvling. Thanks

Level with sunder, link it with melee phys conc effect and mulstistrike, buy a decent dps axe suited for your level and keep upgrading the weapon as needed until lvl 68 when you can equip ahns and ditch the resolute tech.
Second-class poe gamer
aaand double post.
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Aug 6, 2018, 11:01:10 AM
Having lots of fun with this build. Thank you very much.
lately i tried many char with melee builds. staring onward will quite melee skill and back to ranger or others.

Now i at L84 w/concentrate gem can reach 112k avg dps. char still paper with 4K life, death many times in party, even a stupid blue creep taking so hard to kill. Not sure chaos resis -77% is the cause make this char paper.

"
lately i tried many char with melee builds. staring onward will quite melee skill and back to ranger or others.

Now i at L84 w/concentrate gem can reach 112k avg dps. char still paper with 4K life, death many times in party, even a stupid blue creep taking so hard to kill. Not sure chaos resis -77% is the cause make this char paper.

You're missing quite alot of life from gear. I'd swap out your abyssus for a Starkonjas and switch out your diamond ring for a two stone (or other res base) ring that also gives life. The amulet can be improved as well with one that gives higher stats (primarily int) and life for relatively cheap. Once you get some better life/res gear I would also recommend swapping out your belt for belt of the deceiver. The reduced critical damage is nice but Intimidate is a nice DPS boost as well.

In terms of the tree I'd get rid of the socket spot in the ranger tree, drop warlord's reach and put pacifism in that spot. Use those three points to instead finish off the scion life wheel and brutal blade. Unless you get a good enough jewel to warrant the 2 (or 3) points I would recommend simply using those points in other nodes.

To help with damage you need to actually run Hatred + Herald of Ash and run the flasks this build recommends. There's zero reason to not have Atziri's promise in this build for the damage boost and the chaos res and you should have either lion's roar or at least a silver flask for onslaught. You should be able to more than double your single target dps with just those changes alone. You'll also want to try to get your warcheif on an actual 4 link. The totem does a fair amount of damage and you want your totem to apply maim on bosses for more damage. Lastly your ahn's mights are near bottom rolled. It may be worth throwing a divine at or waiting for the price to drop on Ahn's might then find a better dps one for cheap.

Edit: Forgot to mention drop immortal call as well. This build relies on gaining and maintaining endurance charges for defense.
Last edited by SCamera on Aug 12, 2018, 10:41:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info