volatile!! great job

"
Rupenus wrote:
one of the best ways to counter volatile is not to play pvp too. works every time.

Very true, it saddens me to see the horrible state of the game, not only pvp wise but the whole thing.
What was once a game designed for hardcore gamers looking for a real challenge through gameplay and build design turned into a massive colorful shitfest designed to cater casuals and [Removed by Support] streamers.

PoE will stay in my memory as one of my favourite game of all time but sometimes you have to let something rotten go.

I'm now a grown up with responsibilities, just bought an apartment with my girlfriend that I'll have to pay for the next decade, and I have less gaming time than I ever had. PoE is just not worth playing anymore.
Last edited by Allen_GGG on Dec 26, 2017, 12:22:00 PM
abyss isn't a easy league, abyss monsters hit hard, increase in monster density makes maps more fun. elders are challenging. The hardest pthing to deal with at poe was low map drops, unstasfying minus profitting mapping, chasing uniques that you can only get through autistic item flipping or playing sleepless first 7 days. Now drops are fine, you can make 2-3ex per day by just item drops. divination cards allows everyone to flip items and make profit etc etc. Nice league. pvp however... you know... it's horrible.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Personally I find invasion pre-nerf in hc harder than this league. Sure those abyss monsters hit hard but they are not even an obligation to trigger.

Aoe this league is terrible, multiple projectile everywhere, 20 volatiles X6 on screen or players with 12 arrows (turret style) spamming screen.

Game is not easier per se but not harder at all. I remember when just thorns from white mobs could reflect 1 shot you or roah in A1 could stun kill you. THis was way harder than now.

League is fun but hell it is not hardcore at all and I fall asleep in sc (sadly I keep DC from bad Hard disk so I can t play HC that much :/).

About those op new jewels, if they made the dps mods only for melee it would have balanced the game back but sadly bows and wands got them too.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Dec 26, 2017, 1:28:57 PM
"
Head_Less wrote:
Personally I find invasion pre-nerf in hc harder than this league. Sure those abyss monsters hit hard but they are not even an obligation to trigger.

Aoe this league is terrible, multiple projectile everywhere, 20 volatiles X6 on screen or players with 12 arrows (turret style) spamming screen.

Game is not easier per se but not harder at all. I remember when just thorns from white mobs could reflect 1 shot you or roah in A1 could stun kill you. THis was way harder than now.

League is fun but hell it is not hardcore at all and I fall asleep in sc (sadly I keep DC from bad Hard disk so I can t play HC that much :/).

About those op new jewels, if they made the dps mods only for melee it would have balanced the game back but sadly bows and wands got them too.

don't forget blade flurry. BF > all : )
Also yea we have no insta leech anymore except one item. No more braindead facetanking in boss fights.

new conversion items + swords have probably the highest dps at the moment. When you wield sword + scepters,(you know scepters can't attack with blade flurry) you get the 20% more physical damage, 10% more attack speed bonus of dual wield while losing nothing.
(
)

on top of that, you get the additional damage gain from scepter... the dps gets scaled like crazy with elemental focus, wed and wed% rolls on rings & amulets.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 26, 2017, 1:56:58 PM
I have all 3 broken instant leech/heal items on std, but I somehow wish they didn't make them legacy, they are so superior it feels like it pigeon holes build defences
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
one of the best ways to counter volatile is not to play pvp too. works every time.

Very true, it saddens me to see the horrible state of the game, not only pvp wise but the whole thing.
What was once a game designed for hardcore gamers looking for a real challenge through gameplay and build design turned into a massive colorful shitfest designed to cater casuals and [Removed by Support] streamers.

PoE will stay in my memory as one of my favourite game of all time but sometimes you have to let something rotten go.

I'm now a grown up with responsibilities, just bought an apartment with my girlfriend that I'll have to pay for the next decade, and I have less gaming time than I ever had. PoE is just not worth playing anymore.

Agreed.
if ur Volatile dead and want to duel me @Fyndel havent lost to a single one yet i only dueld against 2 tho
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Jan 14, 2018, 11:01:26 PM
"
Fyndel wrote:
if ur Volatile dead and want to duel me @Fyndel havent lost to a single one yet i only dueld against 2 tho

he is LLD....
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Fyndel wrote:

he is LLD....
kill me
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
lolozori wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:

Shroud of the Lightless threw all of the conversion talismans to trash bin. they are warth to 2ex in my book, probably good only for using RF with aegis.

this

doesn't work. DoT can't be converted through talisman.
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info