volatile!! great job

while most people were researching broken phy to elemental combos and op jewels this league, many other broken mechanism have been overlooked and let in shadow.

I stumbled on at least 3 combos of different items that can be abused with enough ingame currency.
Do not be surprise if new unfair shit appear once the merge happens.

Concerning VD, it is once again some skill punishing melee or mid ranged players. KB players have no prob one shooting them.

The problematic will be when players using tank builds like the Markusz-aegis will add VD to their arsenal...

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jan 26, 2018, 11:19:23 AM
offscreening the vd works, dive mirage archer/auto bombing them might be most rewarding tho. But nah in all seriousness just move faster than the balls
Last edited by theD4nk0wl on Jan 28, 2018, 9:22:07 PM
till you see VD with zerphis + bodyswap , tele all over the place like d2 sorc, balls everywhere.

balls can reach u in small 1v1 maps from spawn. damage is insane.
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
"
relithh wrote:
till you see VD with zerphis + bodyswap , tele all over the place like d2 sorc, balls everywhere.

balls can reach u in small 1v1 maps from spawn. damage is insane.

yea bodyswap+poet pen permit derphi users to move all the time while shooting, so you cannot kill them offscreen anymore when they are not shooting.

Our friend frankGT made one if you want to see the abomination of a build.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Feb 15, 2018, 1:16:23 AM
"
Head_Less wrote:

yea bodyswap+poet pen permit derphi users to move all the time while shooting, so you cannot kill them offscreen anymore when they are not shooting.

Ho god, I bet you could macro this (with some randomness added to the inputs to avoid GGG ban hammer) and let the game play itself. We really reach the pinnacle of PoE PvP.
Last edited by IceDeal on Feb 15, 2018, 3:55:55 AM
dont evne need body swap. its the skill itself, have u seen it scaled by GG items, just cast the balls and it eats everything. too far to get 1 shot in 1v1s balls seeks u and wrecks u with full block talisman everything.
It's nice to see my anti-VD sentiment has reached stnd. Ya zerphi vd has gotta be max cancer. Lets remove zerphi from game, nerf VD dmg to the ground, and make it so magma orb can't chain past proj distance limits. Thatd be a good start.

Then get back to the things people were irritated about BEFORE these 3 bits became so fun.
Right now safe to say almost everyone is vD. zerphis + vd , sel cast vd with insane damage, and new hireophant buffs gnna make it even crazier. u cant 1 shot a vd zerphis wearing a brassdome.

1v1 arena

the detection range is crazy, theres no space, not to even mention the damage it does. a good vd on std with sambars can destroy 25k es tanks with max block. and talisman

atm a legacy kaoms talismaned conversion EA with gg gear can challange it, but its not even winning by far 50/50

its funny tho, ea zerphis evolved into ea vd. i really dont understand sometimes. a completely broken flask, people have complained about for ages, but yet to recieve any forms of change. kinda baffled. seems like they are ignoring it ? or someones playing it inside!

I was disappointed in d3 because theres no pvp, i moved to poe because of pvp. and ....... when u zone into sarn.... the first thing you see is ... balls
Last edited by relithh on Feb 22, 2018, 8:46:38 PM
I think someone who hops around with a sword would be good enough.

''lots of doge + MoM + divination distillate + random max res fire blue flask + Take no Extra Damage from Critical Strikes pantheon + pathfinder '' will be enough to counter volatile dead in 1vs1?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info