volatile!! great job

anyone tested this vs Volatile?

the skulls are immortal so it might counter vd if they don t have much aoe.Could not do it myself for now as each time I have it in my inventory there is no vd around.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Mar 30, 2018, 6:07:25 PM
"
ssebastiann wrote:
"
Márkusz wrote:
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
2-link poet's pen VD (penetration + BCR) easily kills 75% spell block 62% spell dodge, 700 life on block, 9.1k eHP character.

Technically VD performs 3 hits per cast, it should (normally) had its T divided by 3.

1k avg base damage spell with 120% damage effectiveness and ability to 'stack' damage up to ~100 hits per frame with addition of unfair T value…

Nothing will work against this mechanic except 'instant heal on block', however, experience shows that 700 life is not enough even for 2-l spell, I believe sufficient amount of 'eHP on block' can be reached on STD league only.

For invested builds 4 per cast, and pen support is often not the best support on it. You can also abuse negative cast speed which is huge. It is yet another build which stacks 2-3 layers of broken mechanics.

Hi Markusz, I follow your work (?. What do you mean by "negative cast speed"?

Hi Markusz, I'm not following your work anymore. You disappointed me by ignoring me in this way.
I just heard reports that Markussczzcsszcs is absolutely devastated and is unable to recover from this loss.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
Breadroll wrote:
"
Breadroll wrote:
Hi Markusz, I follow your work (?. What do you mean by "negative cast speed"?

Hi Markusz, I'm not following your work anymore. You disappointed me by ignoring me in this way.

"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:
You have to go back in time to cast the spell before you've actually cast it.

Hi breadroll, I'm not following your work anymore. You disappointed me by ignoring me in this way.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
Last edited by Alpha_Dragon on Apr 8, 2018, 8:22:36 PM
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Last edited by I_am_Upset on Apr 8, 2018, 8:28:54 PM
"

"Musicians characterized by being bad at creating music"

Shit that's just a flat pvp theme.
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"

true pvp, talent vs some girls. however, it's very one sided.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info