[3.1] Volatile Berserker (Poet's Pen + Volatile Dead) | 8-9K Life | Incredible DPS | Easy Leveling

"
Completed 40 Challengesekunholy wrote:
I've tried to read like 20 pages of this thread, but haven't found answer for one question that really bothers me...

Crave the Slaughter

How to propely handle this conditional buff?

Whole point of Pen builds is to reach certain breakpoint with Attacks Per Second (as close to 4.0 by default, so 3.90-3.99), but this damn buff pretty much always puts you way ahead of 4.0, thus significantly lowering number of procs per second.

Do you just aim for 3.4-3.5 APS without Crave the Slaughter, which will result in sub-4 APS with Crave being active?
Or trying not to get hit? (Which doesn't seems to be realistic tbh...)

Aim for about 3.9ish APS with Crave the Slaughter active. Alternatively, aim for 4 if you can get your hands on CDR items.
RIP global leech from ascendancy in 3.2 :(

Spoiler
What's the passive tree for the acuity version? It's out dated.
I hate how extremely difficult it is to get spell-leech in this game. It's the only thing stopping me from playing more spell-based builds since I don't like ES and most spell builds, if not all, use ES. Guess when the new Patch hits I'll play a bow character again... sigh.
"
Completed 21 Challengesngoof1 wrote:
I hate how extremely difficult it is to get spell-leech in this game. It's the only thing stopping me from playing more spell-based builds since I don't like ES and most spell builds, if not all, use ES. Guess when the new Patch hits I'll play a bow character again... sigh.

They've only announced two re-worked Ascendancies so far so it's way too early to judge.
"
"

They've only announced two re-worked Ascendancies so far so it's way too early to judge.

I hope you're right. I will probably drop this build in favor of a Bloodseeker build if there is no spell leech.

Chieftan may be usable with Fire Leech.
Last edited by ngoof1 on Feb 20, 2018, 2:12:55 AM
"
"
"

I hope you're right. I will probably drop this build in favor of a Bloodseeker build if there is no spell leech.

Chieftan may be usable with Fire Leech.

Berserker isn't really going to be a good option next patch. At worst, Warlord's Mark or Watcher's Eye jewel will be required.

Though, without patch notes we don't really know what is going to happen. I fully expect Poet's Pen to be nerfed.
"

Berserker isn't really going to be a good option next patch. At worst, Warlord's Mark or Watcher's Eye jewel will be required.

Though, without patch notes we don't really know what is going to happen. I fully expect Poet's Pen to be nerfed.

Out of the current released new ascendancies, which one(s) do you think has potential?
ok just reached lv-60, going for vaal pact ver of the skill tree..the thing is when i use aura anger and haste, i cant sustain mana to use frenzy anymore...can i use the aura at this lv?

i dont really like to use vaal pact so is there any alternative gloves i can use without atziri's acuity (so expensive for me)?
Last edited by deadbody2 on Mar 1, 2018, 5:22:42 AM
"
"

Out of the current released new ascendancies, which one(s) do you think has potential?

I was thinking about use again my marauder wich was almost dead with the change on vaal pact in 3.1, now with ascendancies changes i don't jnow if it's a good idea anymore to use poet's pen with this class. I wanna know what you guys think about it, wich ascendancy can we use?

TY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info