[3.1] Volatile Berserker (Poet's Pen + Volatile Dead) | 8-9K Life | Incredible DPS | Easy Leveling

RIP global leech from ascendancy in 3.2 :(

Spoiler
What's the passive tree for the acuity version? It's out dated.
I hate how extremely difficult it is to get spell-leech in this game. It's the only thing stopping me from playing more spell-based builds since I don't like ES and most spell builds, if not all, use ES. Guess when the new Patch hits I'll play a bow character again... sigh.
"
ngoof1 wrote:
I hate how extremely difficult it is to get spell-leech in this game. It's the only thing stopping me from playing more spell-based builds since I don't like ES and most spell builds, if not all, use ES. Guess when the new Patch hits I'll play a bow character again... sigh.

They've only announced two re-worked Ascendancies so far so it's way too early to judge.
"
"
ngoof1 wrote:

They've only announced two re-worked Ascendancies so far so it's way too early to judge.

I hope you're right. I will probably drop this build in favor of a Bloodseeker build if there is no spell leech.

Chieftan may be usable with Fire Leech.
Last edited by ngoof1 on Feb 20, 2018, 2:12:55 AM
"
ngoof1 wrote:
"
"
ngoof1 wrote:

I hope you're right. I will probably drop this build in favor of a Bloodseeker build if there is no spell leech.

Chieftan may be usable with Fire Leech.

Berserker isn't really going to be a good option next patch. At worst, Warlord's Mark or Watcher's Eye jewel will be required.

Though, without patch notes we don't really know what is going to happen. I fully expect Poet's Pen to be nerfed.
"

Berserker isn't really going to be a good option next patch. At worst, Warlord's Mark or Watcher's Eye jewel will be required.

Though, without patch notes we don't really know what is going to happen. I fully expect Poet's Pen to be nerfed.

Out of the current released new ascendancies, which one(s) do you think has potential?
ok just reached lv-60, going for vaal pact ver of the skill tree..the thing is when i use aura anger and haste, i cant sustain mana to use frenzy anymore...can i use the aura at this lv?

i dont really like to use vaal pact so is there any alternative gloves i can use without atziri's acuity (so expensive for me)?
Last edited by deadbody2 on Mar 1, 2018, 5:22:42 AM
"
ngoof1 wrote:
"

Out of the current released new ascendancies, which one(s) do you think has potential?

I was thinking about use again my marauder wich was almost dead with the change on vaal pact in 3.1, now with ascendancies changes i don't jnow if it's a good idea anymore to use poet's pen with this class. I wanna know what you guys think about it, wich ascendancy can we use?

TY
"
Steven_B12 wrote:
"
ngoof1 wrote:
"

I was thinking about use again my marauder wich was almost dead with the change on vaal pact in 3.1, now with ascendancies changes i don't jnow if it's a good idea anymore to use poet's pen with this class. I wanna know what you guys think about it, wich ascendancy can we use?

TY

Chieftain is the only real choice left as a Marauder.

Just go Inquisitor since it's a superior choice anyway if you have currency to spend. There isn't really a budget class anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info