[3.1] Volatile Berserker (Poet's Pen + Volatile Dead) | 8-9K Life | Incredible DPS | Easy Leveling

Quoted myself instead of edit >.>
Last edited by Freddydaking on Dec 19, 2017, 9:45:45 AM
Just discovered this build looks awesome in the video.. with what u guys leveled up?
"
RedStark wrote:
Just discovered this build looks awesome in the video.. with what u guys leveled up?

You can level using Unearth + Volatile Dead setup starting at level 12. Do Firetrap/Freezing pulse or something until then.
What are the best stats to get on the abyss jewels ?
Is the +1 really better than 40% more damage? Does the 40% apply per cast or per ball? If it's per ball, it should outperform the +1.
awesome build! The only thing I thought was that Mutewind Wispersteps and Hrimnor's Resolve might be good replacement. What would you think?
Wow leveling with this build is more than awesome. Also, just tried discharge for the lulz and is working pretty well XD Think some barrage with a voll protector should be great
Last edited by RedStark on Dec 19, 2017, 12:55:58 PM
"
Yoluun wrote:
Is the +1 really better than 40% more damage? Does the 40% apply per cast or per ball? If it's per ball, it should outperform the +1.

It's not 40% more, it's 40% increased, which stacks with all the other sources of increased damage we have. We have 400%+ increase damage already.

"
imaiken wrote:
awesome build! The only thing I thought was that Mutewind Wispersteps and Hrimnor's Resolve might be good replacement. What would you think?

Hrimnor is decent, not the best since the life is pretty low and doesn't really offer much in terms of resistances/attributes.

I wouldn't recommend Mutewind, there's no life, little in terms of resistance, not attributes and 5-10% missing movement speed.

"
Sleejer13 wrote:
What are the best stats to get on the abyss jewels ?

From my testing, regular jewels outperform abyss jewels. But if you're using it on belt/gloves/helmet, I'd say focus on getting Life/Elemental Pen. I haven't tested Abyss jewels out enough to say what is exactly optimal
Last edited by Dixton on Dec 19, 2017, 2:03:44 PM
Alright, so im doing a Inq self cast volatile dead, im starting this league a little late, but this looks so damn fun, alot more fun than the Ghazzy one im doing (no insult to his, i love his builds.

My question is there ANY way to make this into a league starter? there is no way i can afford poets right now, being as they are 40c a pop (as a league starter), would there be ANYTHING i could use instead of poets untill i can farm up the C i need?

Or should i stick with this selfcast build, make some C and then remake?
"
xBeWarned wrote:
Alright, so im doing a Inq self cast volatile dead, im starting this league a little late, but this looks so damn fun, alot more fun than the Ghazzy one im doing (no insult to his, i love his builds.

My question is there ANY way to make this into a league starter? there is no way i can afford poets right now, being as they are 40c a pop (as a league starter), would there be ANYTHING i could use instead of poets untill i can farm up the C i need?

Or should i stick with this selfcast build, make some C and then remake?

You can use anything fire related. Won't be nearly as strong but farming 80c shouldn't take long anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info