What maps in 3.1 have shaper orbs.

I appreciate that response however that still doesn't help answer my question.
I understand that part briefly, but I want to know what "Influenced maps" have shaper orbs.
Bored!
I dont know what ones and thought you see purple rings, the other post says you trade map frags for shaper orbss (meaning ANY map of that tier will drop a map fragment and become a shaper orb.
No Problem,
Exile
That's exactly what I thought, but I've been rotating from the bottom right of the atlas to now around the middle left with elder influence and haven't seen anything below T9
I've seen 5 orbs, just trying to prevent going higher than necessary unless i know what T11+ drop them
Bored!
Last edited by 0RadiusTwo on Dec 13, 2017, 11:08:11 PM
"
0RadiusTwo wrote:
I understand that part briefly, but I want to know what "Influenced maps" have shaper orbs.

Dude... no certain map has shaper orbs... or frags...

The only part that is important is elder influencing the next tier. Doesnt matter what map just tier.
Read what i wrote.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Dec 13, 2017, 11:11:03 PM
"
TheExile777 wrote:
I dont know what ones and thought you see purple rings, the other post says you trade map frags for shaper orbss (meaning ANY map of that tier will drop a map fragment and become a shaper orb.

the purple rings are to show a frag drops in that map.. When you kill its boss it will drop the frag you turn into zana and get your shaper orb so yes rings indicate frags from there for you to turn in for the orb. yes.
"
0RadiusTwo wrote:
That's exactly what I thought, but I've been rotating from the bottom right of the atlas to now around the middle left with elder influence and haven't seen anything below T9
I've seen 5 orbs, just trying to prevent going higher than necessary unless i know what T11+ drop them

Well thats the thing once you are working in from say the bottom left like i am you want to continue to stay in that area.. Dont go up to the top right and work in too. This will cause you to have to complete as well as later remove more maps once you have all your orbs. My suggestion is stick to the area you started it in work the influence back and forth through the tier into the middle from whatever corner you started. This should help save you quite a few maps to remove later. Rather than jump other to the other side get some frags for orbs then jump to another quadrant. Thats gonna definitely cost you for sure. But again it doesn't matter which T11 elder goes to it will show the ring on the NEXT T11 whatever it is where ever it is.

Keep in mind too thought this isnt such a big deal through the T6-10 ones its once you get into the middle working the T11-15 frags for orbs that it will become costly to jump around quadrants but at the same time the influence can be harder to control and you might have no choice but to go where it goes as it progress's through the tiers. if it influences the next tier and shows the blue ring you need to run it anyway but it will be another map you must remove later. Again i think no matter what you do its gonna be tough to keep it to bare minimum cost for removing later unless you had great RNG and elder goes exactly where you want him to. Which you have some control but not 100% But once you are getting shaper orbs through the yellow tiers it should become more clear how to influence and manipulate where you want the elder influence to go. Then the trick is actually having the next map to run for the frag.. which ive just broken down and bought any i dont happen to have for the sake of sanity.

Again i cant stress this enough.. NO CERTAIN MAP DROPS FRAGS TO TURN IN FOR ORBS!!! The first tier map from the last tier you get a frag from will show the ring doesn't matter the map only the tier.
And again the only answer i dont have at this time is idk if you even get multiple orbs per tier in the reds anymore its looking like one shaper orb per tier so far but i wont have the definite answer till tomorrow sometime.

I really hope this helps you guys and by all means if you have further questions or need more thorough explanation in game step by step dont hesitate to message me in game and ask. If im not busy or you can wait till im finished what im doing i would be more than willing to help. \m/
IGN:XxNecroNecroxX (Abyss League) XxNecroDemonlordxX (Std)
Last edited by Demonoz on Dec 13, 2017, 11:32:59 PM
"
0RadiusTwo wrote:

They change randomly and only appear on Elder influenced maps. Expand the Elder influence until you see a circle on the map tier you need. When you kill the boss of that map it will drop a "memory fragment", which you then give to Zana in exchange for a shaper orb.

E:
As far as I can tell their location is not fixed, but can be anywhere on the Atlas - depends on where you spawned the "war".
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Dec 14, 2017, 3:04:59 AM
"
morbo wrote:
"
0RadiusTwo wrote:

They change randomly and only appear on Elder influenced maps. Expand the Elder influence until you see a circle on the map tier you need. When you kill the boss of that map it will drop a "memory fragment", which you then give to Zana in exchange for a shaper orb.

E:
As far as I can tell their location is not fixed, but can be anywhere on the Atlas - depends on where you spawned the "war".

This is correct the frags are not fixed the ring will show on the map of the next tier you influence.
did you read ? he explained it perfectly watever first "t6" influenced map you will get it will drop a shaper orb. and so on first unfluenced t7 map u unlock will drop a tier 2 shaper orb and so on for t8 t9 t10.. read man when ppl explain something!
Thanks Demonoz for explaining. I was wondering about what is this whole thing about.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info