What We're Working On

Im not sure it has been mentioned but balls summoned by Volatile Dead supported by Spell Totem wont attack Kitava, unless there are other mobs around.
Good luck GGG!
what you really should work on now is wiki. Game like poe with little to none ingame info about core mechanics will have no sucess without a good wiki
nice :)

But when is the Templar long Giraffe Neck Fix? Please do it GGG.

Cheers
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
We are working on fixing various causes of client crash.

Please focus on this above all else. Thank you.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
gentlemen1911 wrote:
Level up my char to 90 today
Complete Endgame Grinds
Kill any of the Abyssal Liches (0/50)

"
Chris wrote:
Our design, balance and QA team are experts at Path of Exile. I would not accept any less.

Yeah I love the Abyss cracks and encounters but the rarity of the Lich boss is starting to remind me of Legacy reliquary key crap where I didn't find a single fucking key. Sure I've traded for a bunch but I don't want to play another path of trading for content that I can attain myself should I not be gated by the Lich spawn rate.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
No mention of ShapedMap problem in filters. Is it a problem or not? Can we get a confirmation please?
"
cgexile wrote:
"
gentlemen1911 wrote:
Level up my char to 90 today
Complete Endgame Grinds
Kill any of the Abyssal Liches (0/50)

"
Chris wrote:
Our design, balance and QA team are experts at Path of Exile. I would not accept any less.

Yeah I love the Abyss cracks and encounters but the rarity of the Lich boss is starting to remind me of Legacy reliquary key crap where I didn't find a single fucking key. Sure I've traded for a bunch but I don't want to play another path of trading for content that I can attain myself should I not be gated by the Lich spawn rate.

Exactly. I got a reliquary key in first 2 days, then another one after 2 months..
I assume everyone will agree with statement thast GGG is best dev studio of all. They listen, they care, they help, they do thing they say they will do. And on top of all that, they do all of it fast, daily, year after year getting better with it.

Hail GGG. All of you deserve gamers praise.
We all thank you for caring about us, not only your wallets like most do.

Great work. Keep it up !!!
"
Any word on when Stripe will return? I don't want to support a shady company like Xsolla but I do want to give y'all money. Chris mentioned Stripe coming back over three weeks ago but (as far as I know) nothing has been said about it since.

This is where I am at as well. Though, if you have steam, I have heard you can pay through your steam wallet. I haven't tried yet, but it sounds more inviting than xsolla.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info