What We're Working On

Add a Far East Russian gateway someday, please, please, please ༼つ◕_◕༽つ
"
Sarno wrote:
Y’know, I’ve probably said this before and I might say it again - but thank you, sincerely, for posting as frequently as you do. I’ve really gotten used to having something new to read daily, and I don’t know of another dev studio which posts an announcement literally every day.

I say this because I caught myself waiting for the day’s thread, and was suddenly struck by the absurdity of that expectation. Bex, Natalia, Eben, anyone else involved - thank you. :)

P.S.
More blooper videos please. ♥

I rarely post, but I had to here - it cannot be stated enough, GGG has such an awesome community interaction. I don't spend money on MTX as much as I'd like to, because GGG truely deserves every penny, but when I can I will. It's such an awesome thing to read about the game almost every day - like you said, Bex, Natalia, Eben et company are doing magnificent job.

Big thanks for me as well! This game has gone so far that it's actually mindboggling - it still truely hasn't sunk in that there's no extra difficulties plus it still feels like yesterday when Vaal Oversoul was still the last boss in that iteration. :D GGG is my favourite indie (well, not so indie anymore :D) developer and the game has given me so much, helped me over some hard times and this new expansion & challenge league is absolute dope!

Sorry for fluff-post, but I just had to show my appreciation as well! LOVE YOU GGG! Chris, you are a beast!
Are you shpongled yet?
"
Various issues with The Poet's Pen are being investigated.

This has Tarke Cat written all over it!
This level of transparency is fantastic. This league is panning out to be a great success.

Can't wait to see what you guys got for us in 3.2, maybe Mjolner buffs? Please Mjolner buffs? :)
"
Mismatched wrote:
"
Any word on when Stripe will return? I don't want to support a shady company like Xsolla but I do want to give y'all money. Chris mentioned Stripe coming back over three weeks ago but (as far as I know) nothing has been said about it since.

This is where I am at as well. Though, if you have steam, I have heard you can pay through your steam wallet. I haven't tried yet, but it sounds more inviting than xsolla.

I don't think the process to do this is straightforward unless you already use the Steam client. I unhooked my account from Steam a long time ago. I don't want to email support to hook it back up, redownload 14 GB of data to get the Steam client, put money in my Steam wallet, buy the packs, and then undo all that to go back to the standalone client. GGG needs to provide a proper alternative to Xsolla. :\
https://redd.it/p0hyul
No one is working on making the abyss cracks more visible???
"
kompaniet wrote:
No one is working on making the abyss cracks more visible???

Reread the 4th paragraph.

Also thanks for the updates!
Would like to see an ingame trade platform though :(

Even your site and poe.trade is pretty cool and I like it, but isn't copy & paste messages from an external site into the game a bit.. 1990?

I also hate it to check through huge amounts of player if someone is available or want's to trade.
Tbh I'm sometimes not because I'm in a boss fight, difficult area, just don't like it at the moment.

With an ingame trade platform I would throw in my stuff I won't need and the currency keeps coming in.
Also when I will look for something new.. search, compare, buy - 30ish seconds and I can keep playing.

Still not sure why everyone says that that would kill the game.
It worked for D3, even though the real money action house was big sh*t.
"
voodoov wrote:
<< Blood Offering is able to be used in conjunction with other Offering skills.
If you remove this, there is very little reason to wear that chest imho.

keep it and fix variable order instead.

This, please don't "fix" this.

There really is hardly any reason for spectre summoners to use any body armor other than Vis Mortis as it is already. Bloodbond currently has the downside of lacking +1 to max spectres in comparison, if you add losing Flesh/Bone Offering to that, it will just go straight to the dumpster.

Good Day,
I know of no other dev company that care so much for their players either, Keep up the Awesome work GGG. Your game, your team and "some" of your players rock :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info