What We're Working On

"
Rubber_Johnny wrote:
"
Spell Echo and Multistrike no longer repeatedly casts or attacks for certain minions. We have a fix for this already but it requires further testing. It will be deployed relatively soon.

Okay ggg, thanks for another nerf and goodbye

Bye, impressive getting 20 challenges without playing !
lol rip sunder i guess.
"
cyberarmy wrote:
Please add dialogue/one liners for exiles past act 4 with 3.2 :(

This!
"
The location of the 'Abandon Mission' button on Vagan is in the wrong location on the menu.

That's not a bug, you did that deliberately. It's great that you're changing it back, but trying to act like it's a bug is misleading.
Level up my char to 90 today
Complete Endgame Grinds
Kill any of the Abyssal Liches (0/50)

"
Chris wrote:
Our design, balance and QA team are experts at Path of Exile. I would not accept any less.
And no fix for sound cutting out and missing item drops etc?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/4pc8b1/sound_problems_since_the_last_patch/

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7jdc3y/weird_sound_issues_after_31/
Happy holidays GGG!
Again, please lock the side stash list. Currently, it disappears everytime player click to select tabs.
It saves us a lot of clicks everytime we browse our stash.

Bodyswap Totems remain inactive against certain bosses and monsters that have different phases, if they are summoned before the phase kicks in (not restricted to Kitava! I also saw the issue against Malachai and Avarius every now and then, and some times after an Abyss Rare comes out from the "phasing"). The totems need to be recast to start attacking.
"
Sarno wrote:
Y’know, I’ve probably said this before and I might say it again - but thank you, sincerely, for posting as frequently as you do. I’ve really gotten used to having something new to read daily, and I don’t know of another dev studio which posts an announcement literally every day.

I say this because I caught myself waiting for the day’s thread, and was suddenly struck by the absurdity of that expectation. Bex, Natalia, Eben, anyone else involved - thank you. :)

P.S.
More blooper videos please. ♥

that guy is absolutely right! great job, best community service i know! thx GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info