[3.2] CwC Tendrils by Paige | Easy League Starter | Geared with 30c | Insta Clear Screen | T15+

For my own part, once I got to 68 and the shockshatter chest things improved notably, and as I've hit the mid seventies and got more crit% on my gear/tree this has solidified into a Good Build.

Lessons learned for my part (not necessarily build criticisms, especially since you have another leveling method in the OP, but worth mentioning):

- Lightning Tendrils is seriously ass on its own even with a tabula, don't bother pre-38
- LT CWC GC is also kind of ass until at least 55 and Inevitable Judgment, and still pretty lousy until ~68 and Instruments of Virtue (and more crit)
- MoM feels a little worse now with the mana nerfs. Still a great defensive option, I've just found myself in the 'I'm taking continual damage on 0 mana, welp' hole a bit more often
- There are like no good MTX options that coordinate LT, GC, all the heralds going off, and armour, and that's the worst part of all!!! :(
Last edited by Ciaphas01 on Dec 17, 2017, 3:09:57 PM
lvl 74 and going with this build. having alot of fun watching everything Splode!
Thank you everybody for your kind words.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
i have a question. When curse effectiveness is drop for some bosses. What is sustain your surviability? sorry about my english.
"
Metalempress wrote:
i have a question. When curse effectiveness is drop for some bosses. What is sustain your surviability? sorry about my english.

Decoy Totem, Fortify, everything else.

I'm not really using Warlord's Mark for the life leech, more so for the mana leech.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
One of the worst builds that you can offer at the start of the League. I die 5 times for entry into T1
Please look at my build and point out errors
В ожидании аукциона.
Last edited by destle on Dec 18, 2017, 11:41:31 AM
"
destle wrote:
One of the worst builds that you can offer at the start of the League. I die 5 times for entry into T1
Please look at my build and point out errors

Hard to see on mobile. Need to replace the amulet, flasks and youre missing the only 2 required uniques to make the build function.

Get rid of innervate on your tabula and if you arent using the GC threshold jewels you wont be doing any damage.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Dec 18, 2017, 12:06:15 PM
How does cast speed interact with this? Does it make GC proc more or is it fixed frequency?
"
IANVS wrote:
How does cast speed interact with this? Does it make GC proc more or is it fixed frequency?

From what I could tell cast speed increased how many times I cast GC.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Still leveling, level 48 so far.. i choosed GL in my setup which is significant more dmg (imo)

got 2 question:

1) which helmet is better? i think motc is overall safer setup? bought it for 10c and crafted myself

2) you wrote in 5l setup we should drop controlled destriction, but doesnt it do more damage overall? or is critlose too mich overall?

giving you feedback once i started maps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info