[3.2] CwC Tendrils by Paige | Easy League Starter | Geared with 30c | Insta Clear Screen | T15+

"
Ciaphas01 wrote:
Does this build pick up steam at some particular point? I'm at 51 in act 6, and it feels a little sluggish, especially when mob health picks up (like a rare version of those walking cage things in the prison).

It picks up a lot after you get the Inevitable Judgement ascendancy which is where most the builds damage will be coming from, you may also want to run Conc Effect instead of Innervate/AoE, should be a 25-30% overall damage increase for both spells, Tendrils & GC.

As far as general clearing is concerned, we rely mostly on Inpulsa's for that, and shatters, which come a lot with Inevitable Judgement.

If damage is an issue you can take both AoE nodes by Templar start & Witch start early.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Dec 16, 2017, 2:18:58 PM
can this work well with cwc arc instead of cascade? and stormcall for single target and HC vialbe?
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
can this work well with cwc arc instead of cascade? and stormcall for single target and HC vialbe?

Originally the build was using Arc/Shock Nova , it works but lacked single target once I hit like T10~ so I went GC.

I never tried Storm Call, so I'm not sure about that, but Arc can be nice to clear stragglers.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
I started an inquisitor lightning tendrils build but it started losing steam around lvl 30. I switched over to this build, ditching shock nova, and absolutely cruised through to lvl 68. The brotherhood ring, and early crit chance nodes made a huge different.
"
MrGrumbles wrote:
I started an inquisitor lightning tendrils build but it started losing steam around lvl 30. I switched over to this build, ditching shock nova, and absolutely cruised through to lvl 68. The brotherhood ring, and early crit chance nodes made a huge different.

Great to hear!

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
Ciaphas01 wrote:
Does this build pick up steam at some particular point? I'm at 51 in act 6, and it feels a little sluggish, especially when mob health picks up (like a rare version of those walking cage things in the prison).

It picks up a lot after you get the Inevitable Judgement ascendancy which is where most the builds damage will be coming from, you may also want to run Conc Effect instead of Innervate/AoE, should be a 25-30% overall damage increase for both spells, Tendrils & GC.

As far as general clearing is concerned, we rely mostly on Inpulsa's for that, and shatters, which come a lot with Inevitable Judgement.

If damage is an issue you can take both AoE nodes by Templar start & Witch start early.
Thanks, I'm pretty close to picking up Inevitable Judgment and ought to make it to maps (and Inpulsa's) today, so I'll soldier on 'til then.
"
Ciaphas01 wrote:
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
Ciaphas01 wrote:

Thanks, I'm pretty close to picking up Inevitable Judgment and ought to make it to maps (and Inpulsa's) today, so I'll soldier on 'til then.

Let me know when you are in maps, I might have some left over gear from recent upgrades.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
loving this build, thanks a lot!
"
Giant_Robots wrote:
loving this build, thanks a lot!

Thanks for the feedback! That's great to hear.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Dec 17, 2017, 10:40:51 AM
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
Zellorn wrote:
Amplify talent isn't a good choice on your build ?

Originally I was taking both AoE nodes but as I got into T14/T15 maps I decided I had way too much damage and picked up some more life.

Ok thanks for your return and works :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info