Map Tab is NOT worth it if you have a ton of legacy maps

I suppose its different for different players. As a casual player, I use the Map Tab for sorting old legacy maps which then get put into a standard Premium tab or Quad tab.

I only use one Map Tab for the current maps.

I guess I don't have that many maps, but whilst I like the Map Tab for sorting, its a lot of clicks when browsing all my maps. The problem has always been just sorting them.
I ran, sold and gave away legacy maps.

problem solved for me
"
nGio wrote:
I'm personally waiting until they go on sale. I laughed when I logged in to see $15 for a stash tab, and this is from someone who spends $500-1000 a month on a gacha phone game. Each new stash tab increases in price from the last one, and I just can't support a never ending increase in cost for convenience.

Spends $500-$1,00 a month on phone game...Has only bought one $60 support pack (Kappa) XD
I feel like the tabs are aimed mainly at people playing new leagues. This seems reasonable since most people play new leagues. Fwiw I ended up with 2 map stash tabs for current and last epoch maps. I guess I will get somewhat salty if and when next gen of maps comes up.
Run them. They do funny things to Atlas. Use highiest tier You can.
any devs can comment on this? i bought map stash tab thinking they can store ALL maps. together. seems like false marketing to me. ggg cheats now?
Tabs works with recent maps. Back to league it was introduced but not previous ones. Still worth every point if bought for discounted price ;)
I dont understand the limit of what, 60 or so maps of each type in the stash... like for example in Harbinger league the T16 shaper guardian maps were very cheap, i got about 500 each... So now to store them I need what, 8 or 9 map tabs? Not going to work....
"
ladish wrote:
I feel like the tabs are aimed mainly at people playing new leagues. This seems reasonable since most people play new leagues. Fwiw I ended up with 2 map stash tabs for current and last epoch maps. I guess I will get somewhat salty if and when next gen of maps comes up.

I'm in precisely the same boat. I wish we could trade legacy maps for a random current map of same tier and rarity. Then I could sort my maps into "upgrade" vs "run if I ever have the time" :)
May your maps be bountiful, exile
Sell all legacy maps to vendor. Problem solved.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info